What should be next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Hello ladies and gentle-Spartans! Welcome to mblackwell1002's Halo 5 Sniper Rifle build log! In this thread, I will be modeling a high-resolution 3D model which will eventually be released for FREE to the public. This is a personal undertaking of mine, and I hope you all enjoy the process! Feel free to criticize, point out stuff that I missed, or whatever you'd like.

Anyway, this is what I have so far:
upload_2017-6-2_20-55-5.png

It's pretty rough still, but I hope you all enjoy checking out my stuff!

And be sure to answer the poll and tell me what model should be next!

Blackwell signing off-

Papeesheewoosh! :)

LOL. :lol:
The Tags for this thread.....
Says it all.
Totally. All threads should have "pappeesheewoosh!" as a tag. It would be hilarious. At least...to me. :D

Skillz man (y) I'm grateful and envious. Looks like an awesome start
Thanks dude! Why be envious when you can print it yourself? That's the point of my models, after all.:)

Anyhow,

<UPDATE>

most of Mr. Snipey has been fleshed out, and I've gotta find the best way to shape the stock.
upload_2017-6-4_11-41-52.png

Even more behind-the-scenes stuff...shaping the rear stock:

First, I isolate the part...
upload_2017-6-4_12-0-21.png

Then, I sketch to specify which part will be cut...
upload_2017-6-4_12-1-45.png

and then I cut it with my digi-razor...
upload_2017-6-4_12-14-28.png

And viola! It's 0.2% closer to being done! :p
upload_2017-6-4_12-16-18.png

and a chamfered edge always makes it look snazzy, plus the game model has it, and my goal is accuracy:
upload_2017-6-4_12-21-57.png

So....yay! More funs stuffs izzs. Hope you all enjoyed!

I will definetly be printing some of your models. I'm encious of your skills not the models. I will learn to 3d model I just can't find the time to sit down and really "learn" yet.

Hell of a job on the scope. My print list keeps getting longer and longer. And Blackwell this stuff isn't helping :D:p

Hello, peeps.

Well...it's been a while. Me and my unreliable self...forgetting to update threads.(n)

Well, I'm sure you all would rather just see progress and pictures, so...that's next.
upload_2017-7-19_18-55-13.png

upload_2017-7-19_18-55-52.png

Progress has been kinda slow. Detailing is hard...It takes forever, but at least it'll look nice.

I've also been distracted with other projects. Some more significant than others:
upload_2017-7-19_18-58-29.png upload_2017-7-19_19-1-24.png
Beam Rifle isn't finished. I need to sculpt some large details for it in Fusion 360.
Jun helmet (also) isn't finished. I need to model some details, too.

Soo...that's all for now, folks. Till next time, whenever that is.:rolleyes:

Any updates?
Ohh....Okay....I guess I'll work on this guy a bit more. :) I've been a bit busy, but I will get back to work once I have a little more free time. Still working on my own cosplay, but once that's done, I'll finish this up.(y)
Yeah, i am curious too.
Even if it is quite a mouth full from someone like me:rolleyes:...should work on my own continuity:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back