- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

9A7BFC8B-BC1C-45F3-8609-4196655502E0.jpeg

H2 Anniversary Silenced SMG

It's definitely up there in the list of "Technically Challenging" Props I've made so far.
Modeled and fully printed by myself.
Features:
  • A light up and removeable "red dot" sight.
  • Picatinny Rail
  • A laser pointer.
  • Trigger with a spring.
  • Foldable stock and grip
  • Magnetized clip
  • Removeable Silencer
  • Can be fully disassembled in small pieces since everything is holding together with screws and pins

View attachment 319987View attachment 319988View attachment 319989View attachment 319990
Oh man that looks dope!! Just love the light up red dot sight.

First big prop is finally done! Total time to completion was just short of one year. Original model was kindly done by misterchiefcostuming on thingiverse. Curved bits were smoothed over with modeling foam and the ammunition ejector was done custom by me in Google sketchup (it's okay to laugh at that)
20220718_112641.jpg

Before making, we scaled the file and put the foam into the cut by machine. Assembling all the pieces took around 20 days. A scale error for bust armor appeared during gluing. So we had to rescale and recut the chest armor pieces. With a lot of labor on making and testing fit and movements, we eventually got the result that we wanted: 1. it fits a good way, which means it has a relatively wide range of mobilities 2, highly detailed. ( make sure it's as much close to the game as it is possible)

master chief14.jpg

Before making, we scaled the file and put the foam into the cut by machine. Assembling all the pieces took around 20 days. A scale error for bust armor appeared during gluing. So we had to rescale and recut the chest armor pieces. With a lot of labor on making and testing fit and movements, we eventually got the result that we wanted: 1. it fits a good way, which means it has a relatively wide range of mobilities 2, highly detailed. ( make sure it's as much close to the game as it is possible)

View attachment 322330
I admit because of the two different colored lighting sources on the sides I was fooled for a second and thought it was a custom 3d model in blender.
Wow. This is amazing job you did there. Very nice and clean. 10/10

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back