Halloween 2019 (post your pics here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI3RRA 117

Member DIN
S240
Hi everyone, I’ve been a little quiet here as of late. I was wondering if anyone else suited up this Halloween? If so, I would like to have members post their pics here. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I’d like to share and see everyone else’s celebrations as well. I dug my chief armor out this year because one of my nephews was going as Chief. Couldn’t let him have all the fun :):cool:So here was our trick or treat gang. And one little vid of the nephew (Chief apparently forgot what a pelican was!) Anyway, we had a fun night.look forward to seeing some others!!!
2EA14066-C644-4D2F-A9BE-CFE7B6244678.jpeg12AC4413-F881-48A9-8BCC-38EB657B9C99.jpeg080D65B2-005D-436F-8BCF-AED95BCF44FA.jpegCCC8294A-FB8F-47D3-9C09-1B009F575C06.jpeg

Still love it!!! But what is it? Dragon? Kind of reminds me of ALF :)
It's a charizard! :D

Even though I have been working on a new torso section, I have been swamped with college forms and tests so I havent been making very much process. I just tried to suck it up and wear my suit with all the problems it still has that I havent gotten around to fixing. Problem is that it was 88 °F outside and it was humid(meaning it felt hotter). I took that off in ten minutes, so I dont have any good pictures, and wallowed in the heat XD

Gotta love florida

Last edited:
It's a charizard! :D

Even though I have been working on a new torso section, I have been swamped with college forms and tests so I havent been making very much process. I just tried to suck it up and wear my suit with all the problems it still has that I havent gotten around to fixing. Problem is that it was 88 °F outside and it was humid(meaning it felt hotter). I took that off in ten minutes, so I dont have any good pictures, and wallowed in the heat XD

Gotta love florida
Haha makes total since now!! Duh, shows how knowledgeable I am
In the Pokémon realm!
As for your wallowing, ya heat and humidity sucks. Still should have taken pictures!! :D It was a balmy 65 here with crazy wind. 65 is super warm for Halloween in this area. We’ve had a few Halloween’s tromping through snow haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back