Halo 1 Sangheili Elite helmet files needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pareeeee

Hello,

New to pepakura but not to cosplay. I want to make a Halo: Combat Evolved Sangheili Elite foam costume for an upcoming con - but can't find a helmet pepakura .pdo file anywhere!

I downloaded the "Halo: Combat Evolved - Sangheili (Elite) 1.1" files from this site, but somehow there is no helmet included?

My time is running out to build this so any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, but I’ll get the helmet file for you tonight. I don’t have a lot of experience unfolding models for foam, but you can always edit the file however you need. Give me a few hours.

Sorry it took me a little while, just flipped to night shift so I've been pretty sleepy, but this is the 3D model of the Elite helmet from Halo: CE. Unfold isn't the absolute best, but it's the best I could do in a short time. It's scaled to life size - which is huge - so you may need to scale it down for whatever size your cosplay is. Hope it works for you!

Attachments

• elitehelmet.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 340
Sorry it took me a little while, just flipped to night shift so I've been pretty sleepy, but this is the 3D model of the Elite helmet from Halo: CE. Unfold isn't the absolute best, but it's the best I could do in a short time. It's scaled to life size - which is huge - so you may need to scale it down for whatever size your cosplay is. Hope it works for you!

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back