• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 2 Anniversary - Covenant Elite

Halo 2 Anniversary - Covenant Elite 1.0

No permission to download

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Art Andrews submitted a new resource:

Halo 2 Anniversary - Covenant Elite - Sangheili (Elite) from Halo 2 Anniversary

This is a comprehensive zip file including numerous files from multiple artists.

Contents of zip-file:

• halo-2-anniversary-covenant-sangheili-elite-armor.pdo
    Modeler: Yelsanick0117 Unfolder: Frozensnot
  • halo-2-anniversary-covenant-sangheili-elite-head.pdo
  • halo-2-anniversary-covenant-sangheili-elite-helmet.pdo

Read more about this resource...

how many hours would you say it took to build this guy? I'll have to find your build thread again to see how those stilts worked...
It took me about a year to fully complete my Elite. Mainly just because of all the trial and error and figuring it all out, plus i work full time. Im still making modifications to it as well and building a V2 currently, which is going a lot faster. Im sure someone who has worked with foam before could knock out an Elite in a couple months using the templates and going off my forum. Feel free to hit me up with questions any time too

It took me about a year to fully complete my Elite. Mainly just because of all the trial and error and figuring it all out, plus i work full time. Im still making modifications to it as well and building a V2 currently, which is going a lot faster. Im sure someone who has worked with foam before could knock out an Elite in a couple months using the templates and going off my forum. Feel free to hit me up with questions any time too
Seeing your build coming together and shown at Halo Outpost was so awesome. You did an amazing job with it!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back