Halo 2 anniversary elite build (inspired by nick yelsa)

That elite head looks crazy good! Someday Im going to pull of the same thing, but make a elite skull or something cool. Good luck

This build is absolutely mental!
I'm always astounded at how people make Covenant cosplays.

Quick test fit with the horrific lighting in my room. Need to adjust several things but that’s what test fits are for. Also I only have one of my arms decked out cuz I couldn’t get the rest of the armor on without help lol. Also I know there’s a huge gap in the back, I’ll adjust that later.

Attachments

• IMG_5700.mov
    44.4 MB
I can't believe that I haven't seen this build thread yet!

Your elite is looking fantastic! Phenomenal work on sculpting the head.

Dang! Its always so cool to see Elites, especially when you go for scale! Nice work! How good of the visibility in that? Are you going to go for stilts, or keep it feet height?

Dang! Its always so cool to see Elites, especially when you go for scale! Nice work! How good of the visibility in that? Are you going to go for stilts, or keep it feet height?
Thanks! I have pretty good visibility as the neck (where I see out of) is mesh and I plan on making the legs similar to how Yelsanick0117 built his so it’s more of an illusion. Still gonna add platforms so it gives me some height.

Currently sculpting the torso/back? piece of the elite. Still need to adjust several things, especially the arm holes but it’s still a wip

Attachments

• IMG_6413.jpeg
    IMG_6413.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6414.jpeg
    IMG_6414.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Looking good! Your foam work is super clean there!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back