Props Halo 2 Sniper Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

why hello all,

I have been working on my Halo 2 sniper from the Halowiki for a bit. I had a really old sniper body laying around so I got insipred to make the rest of the pieces. I am going to remake the sniper body.

I have filled the sniper barrel muzzle, scope, bipod, scope stand, the little mini barrel under the main barrel and the little "button" with expanding foam. I filled my other clip but it became HUGE. So I was forced to make another lol.

here is alittle progress, I am only planning on having it as a display piece, nothing fancy or uber durable.

Halo2Sniper.jpg

enjoy :)

That looks pretty awesome already. I've always like the Halo 2 Sniper Rifle, not really sure why, but yours looks great. Good luck with the rest!

Noskey said:
That looks pretty awesome already. I've always like the Halo 2 Sniper Rifle, not really sure why, but yours looks great. Good luck with the rest!

thank you! :) I can't wait to finish it!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice man i wan to make one also but i have so many things im workin on right now i can stop to do a sniper lol.

po3saucez said:
looks great! but is the front end of the scope a bit diagonal? might just be me..

lol the sniper is not assembled :p

it's just the pieces put together but not glued or anything :p

thanks for the compliment :p

MikyVengeance said:
lol the sniper is not assembled :p

it's just the pieces put together but not glued or anything :p

thanks for the compliment :p

awww i see. well then the pieces look great :p

guys, I have alittle problem with the new sniper body. I also had the same problem with the older one.

there's pieces without tabs :S

here's an example:

Halo2Sniperhelp1.jpg

I presume this was to let the builder add expanding foam? :S

buuut does anybody know how to add the top half round piece without making it messy?

any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back