Halo 3 Chaingun Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 110 said:
hows the turrent coming along?

Im still working on the handles and main area. Gotta detail it and stuff. Oh and the ammo drum with the bullets. The ammo drum is probably gonna be the hardest part of all this. :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
SpArtan-270 said:
Spartan 110 said:
hows the turrent coming along?

Im still working on the handles and main area. Gotta detail it and stuff. Oh and the ammo drum with the bullets. The ammo drum is probably gonna be the hardest part of all this. :eek

nice touch, but to make it looks good it takes time and patients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, ill prolly be spending the most time working on that part. On a side note... CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST REFERANCE PICS OF THE CHAINGUN. Im kinda lost on some parts.

turret.jpg

Whatever, I'd make beautiful kids that could shoot bullets with their fingers if I have babies with the chain gun.

The main point of my first post was I'm glad someone decided to take a crack at making my fav. Halo 3 weapon.

i got an idea for the rotating barrels

there is a bearing you can get at home depot for a spinning piece in a cabinet
"lazy susan"
mount one side on the gun and the barrels on the other then spin away

Heres a little update. I actually took the pics outside for once.. This will probably be my last post until i come back from my vacation. Ill be back in 3 weeks. ;-) I was too lazy to wear my entire armor so i just wore the helmet and gloves. Anyway, what do you think so far. Yes i know, the barrel is kinda bent, im still aplying support to it. :mrgreen:

Turret on stand...
100_0605.jpg

And the turret dettached...
100_0606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back