Halo 3 - Custom High Detail Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
stanvo said:
doesnt matter what time he releases it, its gunna be freakin sweet!
well yeah, but if he said he would, about half of the members here would be sitting at our computers waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHEESE+CORN+HALO+HAM= This poster XD I'm working on ones for the other models

mrkvpart001.jpg
mrkvpart002.jpg

Just to let you know, it's cut up but not unfolded so some of the strips might be too long. If you do unfold it send me the link n I'll front post it. Eventually I'll trim it down to the best/easiest A4 and Letter versions and only have them linked, it'll make it much easier to manage. (Bdw, what Bevbor did with the Mrk VI is great: he swapped every second tab so the strips basically lock together, he also removed most, if not all, of the tiny, pointless tabs and I think he even organised it into sections)

Now, go have fun. :D

any problems gimme a shout

FS (im off to play sum halo :D )

Yeah waist time I shall. Looks awesome as soon as I get to my Mum's I will print it out. Thanks you Mr. Squirl! Oh and one question how do I fit each piece on one page? They are all mostly to big to even fit one on a page.

wow!!thats great!! this is awesome also, very nice avatar!!

hmm... now im off to find another scaling thread again lolz

[Edit] if you ppl see a lot of red lines, thats the detail that u'll hav 2 put on. its almost like the HD helm.
if you dont want the deatil just take it off. now, im off 2 get some ink....[ran out? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]

aaaaaah i cant download it!!!!!!!! 4shared isnt letting me!!!!

server download session reached? OH NOES!!!!

damn. i was looking forward to it. HAPPY EASTER INDEED!!

god hates me. :cautious:

rvb4life Just wait a few minutes it eventually worked for me after about 8 tries.

I have a question though. How to you print those RED detail area's as I can't seem to see them when I hit unfold?
Saw this in the last Mark VI also.

Awesome post again FS!

Curse you large pieces, if some of the pieces were smaller I would have an unfolde model for you guys. Any way I could make those ones smaller?

kerotan 36 said:
Curse you large pieces, if some of the pieces were smaller I would have an unfolde model for you guys. Any way I could make those ones smaller?
Use Control+N (Join/Disjoin Face) to cut those larger pieces. All of those "big" pieces can be cut into smaller pieces. The easiest unfold job by far.

Last edited by a moderator:
or you can refold it and select open edges, but thats always annoying :p

EDIT: OMG. i finally got it open, and GAHD DAMN!!!!! its beautiful :love:

i think im in love. with this helmet.

AAAAAAH GOTTA PRINT IT OUT!!!!!

hey thanks dudes, glad you like it. :) thanks for answering eachothers questions too. :)

@sigma, haha, missed the party? your the second one to send me an unfolded file. XD

on that note: if any of you have unfolded versions saved send em my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back