Halo 3 Marine armor (give any advice or tips you can please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is also about 3 years old and used hot glue to attach all the parts......and yes I've has to do some repairs here and there. The boosters put a lot of stress on the contact points and my shoes have a tendency to open/tear at the seam by the inside of my foot. All other builds I've switched over to contact cement. And there is nothing bad about the fuuuummmeessss.......Banana peel monkey snot!!!!......fine...im ok.......reallyyality.........blarg....

View attachment 286257
As long as the suit holds, I think everyones suits have some sort of repair or improvement that can be made to it. Cosplay is a form of art and as a art student I have learned that you projects are never really done. Love the movie behind you and I love the Fred cosplay It looks amazing. Probably my favorite guy from blue team that or Kurt. Hey a little lung cancer never hurt nobody.

Thank you and yes..."Show Office".......it was a great movie......o_O......yep, great movie.......;)
Youre welcome, such a great movie. Heard it was a rip off of "The Office". Besides that other movie, ew, who likes animes with beautiful cinematography. A well written story with a great plot twist and loveable characters. With a ending that could make a grown man cry...not this guy

giphy.gif

Mine is also about 3 years old and used hot glue to attach all the parts......and yes I've had to do some repairs here and there. The boosters put a lot of stress on the contact points and my shoes have a tendency to open/tear at the seam by the inside of my foot. All other builds I've switched over to contact cement. And there is nothing bad about the fuuuummmeessss.......Banana peel monkey snot!!!!......fine...im ok.......reallyyality.........blarg....

View attachment 286257
Although if your sister lights a candle mid dry stage for contact cement, "fwoosh" bye bye build

FIRETEAM OFF THE RAILS! WE'VE BEEN OPENLY INVITED!!!!!!
View attachment 286260
CHOO CHOOOOOO!!!!

We need an @ reference to call all of us at once. Doing it one at a time is beginning to take too long.
Oh my God thats perfect lol. Im saving that image and probably using that quote at some point.

I agree but how would we do that and call everyone we would mention?

Fireteam off the rails is FOTR, discordgang is the group of us that hangout all day in the 405th discord. Many are members of both, I have not derailed enough threads to get my official invite here on the forums to be in FOTR though, but here is a discord worm
0B569F0A-894E-4FFD-B0E6-7C2E0B657776.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back