Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True... thats what the sewing Machine in my house is for...

And next time you come up... you have room that new ride... bring your suit... we'll have multiple Spartans, and Marines...

My thigh pieces melted. I need to make some new ones, but yeah, ill bring it up next time.

drgon47 said:
My thigh pieces melted. I need to make some new ones, but yeah, ill bring it up next time.

I remember... bring it anyway... make some new ones... hopefully we can get all the Umbrella Molds done by then... we can cast out Marine sets and go running around the complex... have the neighbors stare at us again... you know the drill...

Last edited by a moderator:
You're on the front page of Kotaku this morning for this! Excellent work! Response is overwhelmingly positive, which for Kotaku is pretty rare!

I left a message over there welcoming people to the site, and letting them know that we're building an army at the 405th... get it ? "Building an army" ! Heh... well... :cautious:

Congrats again guys.. this is turning heads everywhere!

link4044 said:
looking pretty sweet so far

Silly account approval process at Kotaku apparently takes FOREVER... tried to comment but my accounts still pending.. mmm

Yeah, they have some serious approval issues. I first ran into that during the Halo cosplay contest. I ended up telling Ashcraft and Cresente about it after winning the contest and they said more or less that they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Anyhow, congrats on the reception thats going on over there, they can be very harsh critics. Now they're picking on Adams gun safety in pic 1.. lolz! :lol:

Silly account approval process at Kotaku apparently takes FOREVER... tried to comment but my accounts still pending.. mmm

You arnt kidding, Im still waiting for approval too. grr.

Their comments over there are pretty nice, except for Adams lack of "gun safety". which I found to be very funny :p

I noticed that the guest count about and hour ago was like 233 guests lol.

Sean Bradley said:
Anyhow, congrats on the reception thats going on over there, they can be very harsh critics. Now they're picking on Adams gun safety in pic 1.. lolz! :lol:
I was about to say the same thing! On the other hand, the whole costume must be so realistic to them that they think the guns are real, too. :rolleyes

Looks just flat out amazing. Really revitalized my interest in finishing my pieces, esp. now that my spring semester (and last difficult semester) is over I can finally get back into the building process. Thanks for the great work you guys, it really shows how hard work can pay off.

I wish we lived close to you adam so you and my hubby can clean up the town of grunts gone BADD Terribly BBBAAAAAD!!! He so needs a partner in crime(s) hehe so r u guys gonna create legions of UNSC Marines????

Awesome job guys. I wants me one of those.

Hopefully this'll get a lot of good contributions to the community.

Actually I think we should dig down their comments so that they're not visible.

Whats the deal? I don't understand why they're attacking you guys for being spammers.. Digg is wierd. No likey. :p

Sean Bradley said:
Actually I think we should dig down their comments so that they're not visible.

Whats the deal? I don't understand why they're attacking you guys for being spammers.. Digg is wierd. No likey. :p
If you bury their comments everyone else can still see them, just not you. Digg is full of jerks. It is definitely not a mature community...I've been member for a while now, and it's only gotten worse.

Actually if you digg down a comment more than 6 times it compresses and isn't visible unless you click on it...

We posted a few comments, and we are spamming... there are more comments about spamming than us thanking people for good comments...

Its just plagued by people that don't have respect for other people... but its not my site, and they're not my friends, so I let it slide.

Just to many people out to put down other people.... for the sake of putting other people down.

You should never be rewarded
c-digg.png
, for being rude. Digging someone's comment for making negative comments is the worst thing you can do. You encourage people to participate in behavior which makes people appear immature.

But what they don't get is that what we do, stands on its own. What we did shows effort, and quality, and no matter how many comments about spam there are, people will still look and say wow.

Go to Digg... digg it, just don't post comments... its not worth the bashing you recieve. We know you support us.

The real support comes from the 405th... we know that, we appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back