1st Build Halo 3 MK VI build (foam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. so I decided not to start the helmet immediately and decided to put the black ribbing on the boots instead. It was a simple task of gluing and now the boots look a lot more like boots.
1627589489921.png1627589523358.png

Here are the chest and thighs
1628548307699.png1628548349268.png1628548380862.png1628548412795.png1628548483880.png
The shins do not really have anything to add to and I'm not so sure if I can add anything to the cod piece either.
With the details done I'm now going to start sealing the seams with kwik seal and the pieces with leakseal to prepare for painting. Also it looks like that it is going to be really humid for the entire week so I might not get to the leakseal this week.

Oh yeah, I also might be using shoe goo after all.

Here are the chest and thighs
View attachment 308737View attachment 308738View attachment 308739View attachment 308740View attachment 308741
The shins do not really have anything to add to and I'm not so sure if I can add anything to the cod piece either.
With the details done I'm now going to start sealing the seams with kwik seal and the pieces with leakseal to prepare for painting. Also it looks like that it is going to be really humid for the entire week so I might not get to the leakseal this week.

Oh yeah, I also might be using shoe goo after all.

RandomRanger you are needed, for real this time
shoegoomeme.jpg

Looking great so far pixelcube nice work!

That looks really good, but am going to kindly say that the hand covers seem a bit big. Other than that, your armor is rocking it!
Yeah that is more because of the picture angle and the use of elastic bands to temporary mount it to the glove. But thanks for telling me.

Hey guys, so its been a while since I gave an update. I decided to take last week off from this project as I was losing some motivation to continue. But now I am back into it and actually finished sealing the seams on Monday. I also started to start leak sealing the foam today but did a stupid mistake that is going to set me back for a while. So while I was doing the leak seal the temperature outside was 30°C feeling like 38 that + sun = melting hot glue. So yeah, my seams melted and detached and now I am going to have to redo a lot of pieces and resealing them with kwik seal again. It might be a while until my next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back