Halo 3 ODST Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlasernoobsx

Jr Member
I've started my H3 ODST build, I just don't have any pics at the moment. I'm making the Rookie helmet, and all the HD body armor that I found on halo wikia. so far I've got the bottom half of the torso pepped and fiber glassed (will post pics soon).

Yeah I know. It's going to be 10 times harder than my Jorge helmet. I'll get it done, and I think the only problem I'm going to have is sanding the bondo, because my sander is broken and i don't think I'll do a good job sanding by hand.

Update- got a pic. Of lower torso. Only about half done.
IMG_20101101_043620.jpg

IMG_20101101_043620.jpg

Whould have but don't know where I can get it. Been to Wal Mart and Meijers and couldn't find. I'm going to make my Jorge build out of foam though.

lol its looking good man, sucks that your electric sander is broken tho hand sanding sucks imo lol good luck keep up the good work

Thanks adam didn't even notice that pic didn't show up.
Another thing is I think I'm going to make the Dutch helm instesd of Rookie for this build. I think Dutch's build is more like mine because of my height and shoulders, and he's more of a heavy gunner. I'm also going to make a Spartan laser for the gun.

I don't know where you are at but have you tried looking for a harbor frieght store near you? You can always try Wal-marts online store as well to look for the mats, I got my mats at Harbor Frieght($8.99 for a four pack).

I found some foam boards, but I'm lost on how to cut and glue it all together to look like it does when I make it using pepakura... got any tips?

Looks good! I'm working on my own build too, those shoulders look familiar ;) . How difficult were the forearms? Looking at the pep, I'm nervous about even starting. Being skinny is nice with this stuff, but tall and skinny doesn't work too well with scaling :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back