HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomadic Spoon said:
Yeah, I pitch the image to my laptop so I can see while I'm doing it. I'm thinking I may have to shop around for an alternative for the bicep...the majority of the armor is good, it seems like all reversing the folds really does is make it so the numbers are on the inside, but this bicep...it makes me want to chuck my monitor out the window. :p

When you get a chance open up the bicep file look under 2DPatternWindow and select "flip pattern" you will have to rearrange the pieces a bit but the 2D pattern should now match the 3D window. Also keep in mind that the shoulder piece is not yet attached and one that is there it may in fact look how it is supposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
P32 said:
When you get a chance open up the bicep file look under 2DPatternWindow and select "flip pattern" you will have to rearrange the pieces a bit but the 2D pattern should now match the 3D window. Also keep in mind that the shoulder piece is not yet attached and one that is there it may in fact look how it is supposed to.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

EDIT: I've recently discovered that the CQB chest can be downsized to as small as 4 pages. Thought some people might like to know, since that's a bit of paper saved, and cardstock seems to be getting more expensive.

Downloaded the files, and was hoping for an Elite. Obviously enough.....not there :D

Any chance of getting the regular Combat permutation into a file at some point in the future? No immediate rush....but hopefully before Christmas.

....or, is the Halo 3 Elite already posted somewhere?

Slyfo obviously has other stuff to do!

he said he is only working on them in his free time.

maybe he has to work over time?

or maybe he has to study for a test in school.

just wait. and remember, he didn't have to release anything. just be glad he even released what he released already!

smilie120 said:
Well I dont mean to be rude or anything, but when will the spiker be done i wanted to do this 4 weeks ago! Please slyfo! Whats the hold-up btw?
i made one here

I don't think Rogue helms would fit very well because they are so small so hopefully you are a small child. It you resize the helm it would look very bad in my opinion, but I guess a helm is a helm.

smilie120 said:
Yup i just downloaded it lol. If i get you some more references could you ad more detail for me? Please. BTW thanx!
ok btw i made the handle that way so you could wrap it in cloth like the real spiker

hey someone want to start a topic for me i have samus pep file of the helmet done im makeing the whole armor i just need someone to start a samus pep topic for me
th_samus.jpg

Iceman29 said:
Just thought I'd post this here since its Slyfo's

It's the Halo 3 Mark VI Helmet Simplified down to 15 pages insdead of 24

Halo 3 Mark VI Helmet (15 pages): http://rapidshare.com/files/70930825/H3_MK...Helmet.pdo.html

Just DL'd this badboy and I have to say this looks awesome. I'm just getting started on this, but you have my many thanks for your hard work. Your time you spent on this has been well recieve and is GOOD. Definately some serious Karma points here for you my friend.

hey fightstar, is that helm you just posted all scaled and everything, if i just print it direct from that file will my pep turn out alright, or do i need to mess with it at all. If so is there any tutorial on how to do that. I know there is the how to properly scale pepakura thread, but it mostly just says how to go about doing the actually scaling, what i need to know how to do, is tell if i need to scale it, and how much i need to scale it,

Thanks

That-Guy said:
hey fightstar, is that helm you just posted all scaled and everything, if i just print it direct from that file will my pep turn out alright, or do i need to mess with it at all. If so is there any tutorial on how to do that. I know there is the how to properly scale pepakura thread, but it mostly just says how to go about doing the actually scaling, what i need to know how to do, is tell if i need to scale it, and how much i need to scale it,

Thanks

First of all, I posted that

Second of all, I scaled it, configured the paper and margins so all you have to do is press the print button. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back