Halo 3 point achivements

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

Ok i need these stupid point achivements. I dont know how to. I did it with friends but that didnt help. Any idea how to get the campaign meta-game scoring achivments? and marathon man but thats next...

Make sure Free For All scoring is turned on, and check the score needed per level. Gold Skulls (if activated) will enhance your score by a set multiplier, Silver Skulls won't. Difficulty rating also miltiplies your score, as does how fast you complete the level.

To turn the scoring on, go to Mission Select and press the X button as party leader to bring up the option to turn on Skulls and scoring modes. If you need help, PM me and I'll go through on Campaign with you.

yeah i am goin to try to do narmal with a few gold skulls on. I have all of them.

would any one like to do team and turn on skulls and do it faster and help me get the terminals?

iamyourcousin228 said:
yeah i am goin to try to do narmal with a few gold skulls on. I have all of them.

would any one like to do team and turn on skulls and do it faster and help me get the terminals?

That was my intent. Send me a message via XBL some time and we'll arrange a date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back