Halo 3 Soundtrack on Sale Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I was wondering when they were finally releasing it. That contest has been over for awhile now.

And for anyone who's thinking about buying it... do it.
Awesome music, I downloaded it from Sumthing last night. 10 bucks for the entire 2 disc soundtrack, it's 32 tracks of awesome. 250 mb, and it took me 2 1/2 hours (!!!) on dsl to download it.

It's worth it!

GruntOfAction said:
If anyone buys them can one of you PM me a free download link to the song "Black Tower"?

It's $10 for the whole set to download, and each song is $0.99, if you just want one song.
That's very afforable.

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:
It's $10 for the whole set to download, and each song is $0.99, if you just want one song.
That's very afforable.
Well since I can't buy songs online its not very..

Should see torrents. They're suddenly SWARMING with people who want the official thing.

I got it a little while ago, but I bought it anyway. I only torrented because I wanted it beforehand, Bungie deserves the money.

Nomadic Spoon said:
Should see torrents. They're suddenly SWARMING with people who want the official thing.

I got it a little while ago, but I bought it anyway. I only torrented because I wanted it beforehand, Bungie deserves the money.

lol..I just needed that song Black Tower because there was a rumor that there was something hidden in it (like gravemind's voice in Masoleum Suite).

Unique Name said:
Yeah, that is really nice music. (And I got sheet music so I can play it :p )

I find Bungie's been able to put out some really nice music for the Halo games... stuff like "In Amber Clad" and the like sound really good.

Not to mention the Halo 2 Mjolnir Mix. Finally got that down on guitar. :p

I hope what's-his-name Studios doing Halo Wars can put the same kind of effort into the music.

Yeah, that is really nice music. (And I got sheet music so I can play it tongue.gif )

Would you mind sharing that sheet music? Or were you have gotten it?

Spartan-118 said:
Would you mind sharing that sheet music? Or were you have gotten it?
You can get it from Rampancy.net, that's probably where he got it. :)

Just finished DLing it from torrent, sooooo good. I get the goosebumps every time i hear the Never Forget piano part. Still gonna buy it though. Not so much Bungie that deserves is as Michael Salvatori and David O'donnell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back