Halo 4 foam master chief (first build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE TIME! I finally finished all my foam work! All I need now is to paint, weather, and make my under suit. I also got an ma5d kit, and it's really awesome. It has a lot of air bubbles molded in it and is gonna take a while but I still hope to finish the armor and under suit by Halloween so I can go to Disneyland in it. :D
image_zps380c58d6.jpg

image_zpsc1a8828d.jpg

image_zpsaaadd51d.jpg

image_zpsc0a27429.jpg

image_zpsda65926f.jpg

image_zps342a89da.jpg

What are you using for those little studs, like Master Chief's Braille number?

Amazing build!

hej what pep files did you use or are you just free handing it?
I used rainbowdash's files but I heavily modified them. All the detail is free hand
The foamies detail is looking great too. What brand did you buy?
I used a couple of different brands. I just went to the nearest craft store and bought what ever pack was on sale at the time
Awesome armor man, that picture with the stormtroopers is hilarious. :D
Thanks, the storm troopers were impressed with my suit too. In fact everyone at Disneyland was, all day we were stopped for pictures by park guests and employees a like. We were even made "honorary disney citizens"
this is just...so pretty...I can't even...I don't...so pretty....

In all seriousness, holy mother of METHUSELAH dude, this is incredible!!! Without the slightest shadow of a doubt this is in the all-time top 3 foam builds I've seen on the 405th. For a little while now, I've been wrestling with the idea of building my first suit out of entirely pep or foam, and I almost went with pep, but seeing this...I'm going foam for life bro. And this is your FIRST build?! Lemme tell ya, this does NOT belong in the Noob forum! I can't wait to see more of your work!!!
Man, You just made my day! Thanks!

image_zps94baa41c.jpg

image_zpsa1fcbe78.jpg

image_zps96b58979.jpg

I still haven't weathered anything but the helmet, and the visors only temporary. I still have a lot to add on the undersuit too but I'm just glad it was wearable by Halloween

One of my friends realy made it happen- had the perfect cloak that I couldn't find ANYWHERE, lol. Even let me tear it up a bit.

Sure would have preferred to wear a full suit of armor though, great work getting it done in time! How did your MA5D work out for you? Get it cleaned up?

I've started to clean it up, but I put it aside for a whole other project. I just focused on the armor alone and just barely got it done. :) I want to start an iron man build soon to give me an entire year to build :)

wow! that is lookin' good. come to think of it, i'm starting on my own cheif suit but, I started on the torso first. so far my suit is looking pretty good but i'm totally doing what you did! it looks INCREDIBLE! hopefully mine will look as good as yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back