Halo 4 foam master chief (first build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the lack of progress, I have been really busy lately with school and work. The one day I had off I was planing to make some head way, but ended up going to Disneyland instead. I have done one thruster pack (the right side) on and off with what little time I've had. No pictures yet but I have Tuesday and Wednesday off I'll post pics and hopefully finish the left one by then.

UPDATE TIME! I finally finished all my foam work! All I need now is to paint, weather, and make my under suit. I also got an ma5d kit, and it's really awesome. It has a lot of air bubbles molded in it and is gonna take a while but I still hope to finish the armor and under suit by Halloween so I can go to Disneyland in it. :D
image_zps380c58d6.jpg

image_zpsc1a8828d.jpg

image_zpsaaadd51d.jpg

image_zpsc0a27429.jpg

image_zpsda65926f.jpg

image_zps342a89da.jpg

AMAZING BUILD!:D where do you go to buy the helmet? I'm planning on making a suit and I need that it's so perfect!:)

The ar kit I got from tactonyx. He has a facbook page to contact him by. Just as fair warning, the detail put into the original justifies it steep price, but the cast I received did not. There are more air pockets then there is gun. But with a little filler putty and tlc I might be able to save some of the detail.

image_zps3c1c20ab.jpg

I have started paint on all the pieces but need to finish and then start on my under suit. I still have a week and remain hopeful

The ar kit I got from tactonyx. He has a facbook page to contact him by. Just as fair warning, the detail put into the original justifies it steep price, but the cast I received did not. There are more air pockets then there is gun. But with a little filler putty and tlc I might be able to save some of the detail.

image_zps3c1c20ab.jpg

I have started paint on all the pieces but need to finish and then start on my under suit. I still have a week and remain hopeful

Holy crap! thats all i can say! im starting with mc's halo 3 Armour. After looking at this again theres too much work/detail for me ha! nice job once again!

image_zps3c1c20ab.jpg

hej what pep files did you use or are you just free handing it?

So I was able to finish just in time for Mickey's Halloween party last night at Disneyland and had a blast. Everyone wanted a picture even employees. I didn't get many photos of my own. I my brother did get a picture of me and a couple of storm troopers who were more than impressed with my armor.

image_zpsd3ecda69.jpg

image_zps0d2b2673.jpg

So I finished most of the helmet. The picture doesn't do the true color justice, it looks more green in real life. I still need to use an olive drab wash on the green and a grey wash on the black, and of course enough scratches to give it a worn look :)

Holy crap ola, that helmet and paint job look amazing man. Whose mold is that?

this is just...so pretty...I can't even...I don't...so pretty....

In all seriousness, holy mother of METHUSELAH dude, this is incredible!!! Without the slightest shadow of a doubt this is in the all-time top 3 foam builds I've seen on the 405th. For a little while now, I've been wrestling with the idea of building my first suit out of entirely pep or foam, and I almost went with pep, but seeing this...I'm going foam for life bro. And this is your FIRST build?! Lemme tell ya, this does NOT belong in the Noob forum! I can't wait to see more of your work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back