• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - MJOLNIR Mark IV

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - MJOLNIR Mark IV 1.0

No permission to download
could i see what the armor looks like plz
If you'd like to see a preview of the files, check the Overview tab just above the message section here. If you'd like a 3D view the orange Download button will have a mix of pepakura files and obj files. On a windows machine Print 3D can open obj files for viewing or you can download Pepakura Designer for free.

could i possible be able to buy the armor
These are free templates to build your own. If you'd like someone to build for you perhaps creating a "Want to Buy" thread in the Marketplace outlining what you want, your budget and your location will help.

What materials can I use to build this (for practice mostly, as I have never built a thing in my life)? Will cardboard work or should I try to get something else?

What materials can I use to build this (for practice mostly, as I have never built a thing in my life)? Will cardboard work or should I try to get something else?
Welcome to the 405th! The files here are primarily designed for the pepakura (AKA papercraft) method, which involves printing the pattern pieces out (paper works but cardstock is better), cutting them out and then sticking them together to form a 3D model, like a net shape. This is typically followed by coating the pieces in resin, body filler and/or fiberglass to smooth it out and give it strength.

If you have access to the Pepakura program, you can simplify these unfolds to work better for EVA foam or cardboard. The program is free to use for the most part, however you will need a key to save the file.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back