Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I know it's taking a little longer than expected, but I am still working on the scanner helmet unfold. I'm going to start back up on it tonight so it shouldn't be too much longer.

monkeyfujs h4 recon helmet unfolded by me for standard pep fiberglass method
http://www.4shared.com/file/sghXVkU8/h4_recon_by_monkeyfuj-unfold_s.html
6645_543683252326192_1587977044_n.jpg

enjoy!

Downloaded and saved. This is great work.

Downloaded and saved. This is great work.

thanks tavern, i did notice one mistake jist now noticed, far left fourth page down. its part of the nose area. i didnt unfokf that right. i will gix whe. i get home from wotk tonight and reupload. if you have the ability to save its easy to do. if mot sit tight and i will have it done later.

thanks tavern, i did notice one mistake jist now noticed, far left fourth page down. its part of the nose area. i didnt unfokf that right. i will gix whe. i get home from wotk tonight and reupload. if you have the ability to save its easy to do. if mot sit tight and i will have it done later.

Yea I have the save feature. I'll wait for your updated version, though. :)

Hey everyone. I got my laptop back yesterday and the first thing I did was install Blender. I figured a few of you would be interested in this..
RogueBlend_zps8ad05674.png

Rogue_zps421181cf.jpg

The Rogue is tied with the Warrior helmet for my favorite helmet from Halo 4, and since nobody has bothered modelling it yet I figured I'd give it a shot. :)

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back