Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*update*

Worked on the back of the helmet today. Would've got more done but I'm sick.

RogueBlend4_zps3e1011ce.png

just putting a voice to my opinion, but is anyone working on the Orbital helmet? If you need references I got a load of reference pictures of it PM me and I can send them to you.

*BiGHARYSCOTSMiN connected*

Hello beautiful peoples of the 405th planet.

I've been everywhere looking for the Halo 4 HAZOP armor set, but I haven't gotten any love back. Seriously, I've been all over the internet.

Basically, I'm asking for simply, the HAZOP Helmet. It will be my next project, and the first project to appear on the 405th. Why first? Well do you want another ODST?

I can post reference pictures, but I've seen somebody's reply saying he didn't want to see anymore pictures off of a monitor or TV, but rather taken literally from the game via Capture card. The problem is, I don't have a capture card... or Hazop.

If nobody has the patience to work on it, at least they can direct me to directions on how to model, and convert everything into Pepakura version... right?

Many thanks for your time, cooperation, and most importantly your off-the-charts-awesome work.

It would be both helpful and more neat if someone such as OP or Mod to add a list in the OP of all halo 4 helmet titles with a status of "Not Available", "In Progress", "Modeled", or "Unfolded" so modellers know what to work on. It's kinda haywire in this thread. |D

Kyre thanks for venator unfoldmy sons been wanting this one im personally waiting on the Fotus helm :)

Hey there Peoples, I'm Happy to unfold anything and everything, from everybody!! I've just had surgery so I'm literally playing Masseffect 3 Halo 4 and Building / ripping / unfolding stuff.
Send me things to do!!!
I'm more than happy to unfold stuff that's not halo too. And I get models from a lot of other games if people have stuff they need.
Stu.

List movec HERE

Air Assault IS HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Aviator
Deadeye!
Hazop
Recruit
Mk. VI
Locus
Recon
Scanner IS HERE and improved!!!
Scout... not publicized yet. Please ask to spartansonny to send you a copy.
Pathfinder
Soldier
Venator
Warrior
Wetworks!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREDITS SECTION! Please, if you have downloaded one or more of these files, please take your time to read this list of artists who have completed said files.

Air Assault: Modeled by [ Statyk ] Unfolded by [ Statyk and CosMech ]
Aviator: Modeled by [] Unfolded by [ Cr4zyDav0 ]
Deadeye: Modeled by [ Monkyefuj ] Unfolded by []
Hazop: Modeled by [ Monkeyfuj ] Unfolded by [Adam Insider]
Recruit: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Mk VI: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Locus: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Recon: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Scanner: Modeled by [ Monkeyfuj ] Unfolded by [ CosMech ]
Pathfinder: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Soldier: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Scout: Modeled by [ Zercon ] Unfolded by [ spartansonny ]
Venator: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Warrior: Modeled by [] Unfolded by []
Wetworks: Model by [ Statyk ] Unfolded by [ Statyk ]

Last edited by a moderator:
From me personally, here is a request. Hazop helmet. I would do anything within reason for it.
If you can get a side, front, back, top and iso view of the helmet, anyone could start working on it

That list is incredibly helpful BiGHARYSCOTSMiN, now if only it could be added to OP. Or perhaps a link on OP that directs it to your post if you're up for keeping it updated often. :D If anyone can get references on the Air Assault (Top, Front, Back, Side, and 3/4), I can try working on that later.

(Also, I seem to have become an Infantryman sometime recently! Woo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back