Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody attempted the Commando helmet yet?

MJOLNIR_Commando.png

I'm not sure if anyone has requested this or not but would it be possible to get infiltrator shoulders? Or do they exist somewhere already?

I need a Fotus helmet and legs. As I understand it is a very hard model to build and quite frankly I have not seen anyone else attempt this. I will post up reference pics.
E5v9y.jpg

Finally got to the last page.

Just wanted to say that the 405th and everyone on this site is awesome,
and a great big thank you to the armour designers and unfolders.

Keep up the good work :)

Any word on a Gungnir, Protector, or Infiltrator helmet. I'm just puttin' it out there.

I'm interested in the Protector armor/helmet as well. I'm considering pepping a Recruit Helmet and heavily modifying it to make an attempt at building the Protector helmet, as it seems the closest overall shape.

That being said, it's great seeing a thread dedicated to these armors and the generosity of the model makers contributing.:)

Does anyone have the files for a Venetor helmet, Locus helmet, or a Deadeye helmet? I would be greatful if someone did and could share them.

Got a question for MS7, or anyone else who does file extraction: would it be possible to get a .pdo or .obj of the in-game Deadeye helmet? It's fine if it's not unfolded, that part I can handle, it's just that so far all we have for the Deadeye, as far as I've found, is a concept model that's not fully accurate to the final game model (I believe it was one of Satchmo's models), and the one Seiryuu was working on, which seems to have hit a standstill.

Got a question for MS7, or anyone else who does file extraction: would it be possible to get a .pdo or .obj of the in-game Deadeye helmet? It's fine if it's not unfolded, that part I can handle, it's just that so far all we have for the Deadeye, as far as I've found, is a concept model that's not fully accurate to the final game model (I believe it was one of Satchmo's models), and the one Seiryuu was working on, which seems to have hit a standstill.
As much as I'd like to, the extraction tool hits an error on some of the extremely high poly models, and won't yield anything more than a corrupt mess of geometry.
Unfortunately, that includes the mp_spartan. From what I remember, the dev(s) are looking into it, but progress is slow.

Alrighty. Still a long way off from a Halo 4 build, so not in a huge hurry. Most I could do with it at this point is tweak the unfold and do concept refs for the eventual build, and that can be done later.

Hate to double post (and possibly necro-post) but is there any news on the Enforcer helmet? If we're still waiting on reference pics let me know, as well as what colors seem to bring out the most detail/geometry and I'll try to get some good ones and put them up in my fileshare.

Hate to double post (and possibly necro-post) but is there any news on the Enforcer helmet? If we're still waiting on reference pics let me know, as well as what colors seem to bring out the most detail/geometry and I'll try to get some good ones and put them up in my fileshare.

Not taken on enforcer.

I don't think it's out... I can give it a shot. I remember a lot of requests going into it a while back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back