Halo 4 master chief files, (I need someone to scaled these for me)

dumbumchild

If anyone can help me by scaling the files from here, and then send to me, would be very much appreciated! Tell me what I need to scale, in whatever measurement I need, I will do it, I have been wanting to for about 3 months, cant use .pdo files due to me having only a iPad.
if you can tell me, please and thank you!
Halo files I need scaled

I suppose that could be possible, but I'm not too sure how well that would work. When scaling files it's important to open them up and measure between certain parts so see how to adjust the pieces. Eventually you will scale it up or down to a certain percentage. If you are unable to open the files there is no way for you to tell us what percentage you want each piece scaled to!

I would recommend seeing if there is a windows computer you can use to open the files. If you're in school your university/school will have computers you can use. Also check with your local public library. If all else fails see if there's a laptop you can borrow from a good friend to open the files. If you are able to scale the files yourself you will be able to do so much more accurately. Good luck!

If anyone can help me by scaling the files from here, and then send to me, would be very much appreciated! Tell me what I need to scale, in whatever measurement I need, I will do it, I have been wanting to for about 3 months, cant use .pdo files due to me having only a iPad.
if you can tell me, please and thank you!
Halo files I need scaled
btw you asked this on my thread, but mine is Infinite, not 4

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back