DeMan

Hi everyone, while I am a new member I have been following the 405th for some time (no stalking I swear........ well not much ;) ) and as I already make props and costumes for cosplayers among other crafty arty items (puppets etc.) I have decided to take more of an active role as a cosplayer myself.

I am a father of 4 who I have already given the cosplay bug too (we attended our first con as a family at Adelaide SupaNova in 2022) my youngest child is my son and we have been bonding over Halo Infinite, as such I have decided to make myself and my son a Master chief outfit.

I will try and upload progress on the daily/weekly but due to work commitments (Mining civil supervisor) it does become a bit hectic.

Here is where I am at so far, (BIG thank you to MoeSizzlac for the files), I will be modelling my own set sooner or later but thought it easier to get started with someone else's wheel as it were :)

A thank you in advance to all who will contribute to this process whether it be in the comments section or the forum archives from previous builders, I look forward to becoming a part of this community!

423904089_340488545658688_4960170963121815406_n.jpg
423686588_842379924242375_8730651642467881552_n.jpg
SS_!.jpeg

> (BIG thank you to MoeSizzlac for the files)
I'm thinking that looks like his new silver timeline stuff. Yes?

> at Adelaide SupaNova in 2022
Queensland here

Its a good group here. Hollar if you run into trouble, otherwise looking forward to watching your build.

> (BIG thank you to MoeSizzlac for the files)
I'm thinking that looks like his new silver timeline stuff. Yes?

> at Adelaide SupaNova in 2022
Queensland here

Its a good group here. Hollar if you run into trouble, otherwise looking forward to watching your build.
I believe it is the Silver timeline yes
No doubt I will give a shout hahaha, thank you for the warm welcome

Good luck with this build mate. I love that cosplay can bring friends and family. I'm currently working on a foam MC Infinite suit and helping my little brother build a Boba Fett suit. It's something we both love doing and can take pride in the fact that we got to do it together. It's made lasting memories for me and I'm sure it will for you and your son. Best of luck mate, and remember to have fun with it!

Good luck on the builds! Building not one, but TWO suits as your first major halo costuming adventure sounds like it will be quite a challenge :)

Thank you all for the warmth, I've been having issues with my printer so have been slowly overhauling old parts, finally getting back on track and will post updates very soon

By the way... I forget to mention on your Armorsmith screenshot. There's a bug in ASD's built in capture that makes the shots really wide stretched.

If you have a screen capture utility like SnagIt you'll get a better photo at the right aspect ratio.

ScreenCaptureBug.jpg

Why not just Win+Shift+S
SnippingTool is another screen capture utility. Sure, go for it if that's the one you like.
I was just saying that the Export Snapshot feature out of Armorsmith produces and export that is out of aspect ratio.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back