• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Mark VI Master Chief

Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Mark VI Master Chief 1.2

No permission to download
Hi bestellen and welcome to the 405th! The file that is on this page is a .zip file. Once unziped it contains multiple files and yes those files together complete the build of armor pieces. As previous posts have mentioned, the pieces on the page are for foam and the pieces off the page are for fiberglass/bondo also referred to as the Pep method. You will have to make your own under armor or soft pieces.

I encourage you to click through the sub forums as there is a lot of helpful information about making armor on this site.

Last edited:
Hi there...sorry to bother you all..i am quite new to all of this and im trying to find Foam files for a Master Chief halo4 MKVI... though i do see some files, a few seem to be missing (bicep and shoulder) is it perhaps those were never converted from pepa to foam? once again if im going about this the wrong way i am very sorry...any help is appreciated. thank you all.

Hi mikene1966 . In Halo 4 mainly the head and chest are named armor. The other pieces they call Supplemental armor. Take a look through the armory looking for that term. There are only a few supplemental armor sets.. I dont know off the top which is MC's. Good luck!

Edit: my bad. The shoulder and bicep are in this .zip file and they have not been converted to foam. There are tutorials out there how to convert a detailed pep file to a foam template. Mostly just removing tabs and tiny pieces. I'd recommend completing the other pieces first and then using the pdo shoulder files won't seem as daunting.

Last edited:
Are there templates for EVA? or is it only paper folding?
This .Zip File contains both Pepakura and Foam Templates. Standard Pep files will simply end in .pd:
halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot.pdo

While the Foam files will have "Foam" listed in the file name:
halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot-foam.pdo

Is this an all foam build or will I need any other materials?

The Files labeled "Foam," such as halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot-foam.pdo are intended to be used with foam. The files that do not include "Foam" in the File name, such as halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot.pdo are intended to be used with card stock paper with fiberglass reinforcement.

The Files labeled "Foam," such as halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot-foam.pdo are intended to be used with foam. The files that do not include "Foam" in the File name, such as halo-4-mjolnir-gen2-mark-vi-master-chief-boot.pdo are intended to be used with card stock paper with fiberglass reinforcement.
Sweet thanks

I’m new to this, so I was wondering is the file something to print (like a template that you use to make it) or like the kind of thing you’d use for a 3D printer?

I’m new to this, so I was wondering is the file something to print (like a template that you use to make it) or like the kind of thing you’d use for a 3D printer?
These files, and any that end in ".PDO" are files that are intended to be printed with the pepakura software and sued as templates for assembling your armor.

3D printing files are going to be in a ".STL" format, usually.

Does anyone has it done allready and can show some pics ?

I wonder why so many details that are visible arent on the pages? Is there any sense in that or do i only dont get it ?

Last edited:
Does anyone has it done allready and can show some pics ?

I wonder why so many details that are visible arent on the pages? Is there any sense in that or do i only dont get it ?
The non-foam pieces appear to have a lot of detail still (albeit I don't know the armour too well), however the foam patterns typically have less detail in them as you add them after the basic shape has been constructed.

The non-foam pieces appear to have a lot of detail still (albeit I don't know the armour too well), however the foam patterns typically have less detail in them as you add them after the basic shape has been constructed.
so i have to add the details later? Can i use the paper template on foam? Rn I use 10mm high density. Details with this foam would be pretty much impossible i think. But do u think I can use some 2 or 5 mm low density foam for the details ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back