Halo 4 Pdo doesn't have other thigh armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneAsion

Trying to make a halo 5 style armor set but there aren't any opposite thigh armor pieces? wondering how anyone makes a full set of halo 4-5 style armor?

Hiya ThatOneAsion, just a couple of questions to get started:
1. Which set of armour from Halo 4 or Halo 5 are you looking for? Each game has numerous types.
2. How are you looking to make your armour? Such as, foam, 3D printed or pepakura? The types of files you need will depend on how you're planning to make it.

Trying to make a halo 5 style armor set but there aren't any opposite thigh armor pieces? wondering how anyone makes a full set of halo 4-5 style armor?
Like Alexander said, letting us know exactly which Armor set you are looking for will help you. Additionally, for many of the armor sets were the pieces are perfect mirror images of each other, since our modellers and unfolders are all volunteers doing this in their free time, they will only do one of the pieces, like the "Left Thigh" to save time. Since the pieces are mirror symmetrical, a "Left" piece is the same as the right piece, just folded oppositely for Foam or Pep.

So, for Pep and Foam, you would take the files, and where you did "Mountain Folds" on a piece for the Left, if take that exact same template and do "Valley" folds in the same place you previously did Mountain Folds, you will be making the piece mirror flipped and will make the Right piece.

Sorry for not specifying first I was making a Soldier style armor from Halo 4 or 5 (either or works) out of EVA foam they don't have too many of the pieces I was looking for I found the chest piece and shoulders i wanted to use but mainly the leg, thigh, and forearm pieces confuse me (sorry again for not specifying)

Well in that case, there were no Soldier specific leg, thigh, or Forearms in Halo 4.

Even Halopedia's description of the Halo 4 and 5 Soldier set just list those components as a "Unknown" and only list the Helmet, Chest, and Shoulders as specifically as the "Solider" variant, which is why the The Armory entry for the Halo 4 Soldier only has those 3 parts.

Last edited:
Well in that case, there were no Soldier specific leg, thigh, or Forearms in Halo 4.

Even Halopedia's description of the Halo 4 and 5 Soldier set just list those components as a "Unknown" and only lost the Helmet, Chest, and Shoulders as specifically ad the "Solider" variant, which is why the The Armory entry for the Halo 4 Soldier only has those 3 parts.

Ohh okay well thank you for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back