Halo 4 Scout Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Foam Mats ended up lost in the mail! WTF! Anyways Amazon is sending me a replacement order. In the Mean time, I bought some running gloves so I can maybe start on the Scout HandPlates while I wait. Gonna use foam sheets from hobby Lobby though.

Ok so apparently there has been a mix up in my order, not only did they send me the wrong type of foam, they said that the one I need is on back order! WTF? In the meantime, I am reworking my Predator Armor while I wait. I still need more advice and tips + tutorials to work with cause im not risking scratch building. If I scratch build, it will look wrong or worse, will not fit me. I know I have yet to post any pics, so if this thread shuts down due to my bad luck, fine. I'll start a new one with pic heavy progress.

Due to some complications, Im afraid Im gonna have to ask the ADMINS to shut this thread down. This DOES NOT mean the build is cancelled though/ Just delayed...again. I will start a new one when I officially start my Scout Build.

Ok, after all my personal stuff is out of the way, I managed to stumble across the perfect Spartan IV hand plates templates. Gonna use my reserve foamies in order to make them, bought the gloves so I guess Im starting out small on this particular build.

P.S. Jim from Stony Props, if you are reading this, Im buying another scout helmet from you during tax refund :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back