Halo 5 Gravity Hammer 3D Print

TechTree

I made a Halo 5 Gravity Hammer for 3D printing. Here is my small scale test print at about 1/4 size. I modeled it to be as close to the real thing as I possibly know how to make it but with a few minor changes to speed up the modeling process and make printing it easier.

I'm going to put the model up on cosplay and model marketplaces for about $50 for those that want to print it themselves but in the meantime, I'm selling it for $10 to the first 30 or so people. If you are interested here is the paypal link: Gravity Hammer Fund

I'm thinking of doing a High-quality H3 ghost model after this if I can get this project full funded.

If you guys ahve any tips about printing or resin casting large props like this please let me know. I'm a game artist so this kind of stuff is pretty new to me.

1.jpg
2.jpg
fin2.jpg

Last edited:

BeeBoy

Regiment CO
405th Regiment Officer
TechTree Stuff is awesome folks!

Dropped the donation and gotten the files from him right away. and bless my soul the details on this is C-R-A-Z-Y!

It's a steal so do drop that 'chip in' before it's all gone~ A real deal indeed

1565872447843.png
1565872492210.png

xXDashIVXx

Wow this looks sooo good. Problem is I would never be able to print this to fill scale D:

You did an absolutly amazing job though and I love the effort that went I to this

xXDashIVXx

Technically it can be printed even on small printers it would just need to be cut up. The issue is finding a way to deal with the weight and size of it all when its finally assembled.
And the thousands of years it will take to print :b