Halo 5 Guardians Weapons For 3D Print

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Mflanny34, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

To be sure, she's a beautiful-looking weapon. If I didn't have to funnel my funds elsewhere I'd strongly consider a copy down the line.

Impressive work, as always. Well done.

2. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Thanks man, let me know...the smg is up next with the m7s options, and the preorder barrel :)

3. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

WOW, I can't say how amazing your work is... it's jawdropping! this is a job very, very well done. I'll have to check on this every few days and admire your work... again

4. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Update on the shotgun, also the smg is fully printed!
    I also did a saw for a commission, no moving pieces (I may remodel it to include moving parts)
    sdfghjkjhgfdsafdgbfd_zpsub3mgevy.jpg
    11950955_1171625209520173_1990655073_n_zpsp6m8ziqh.jpg
    2345hgfds_zpsive0grn3.jpg
    sdfghkjhgfdfggh_zpsmwdavzls.jpg

Attached Files:

5. nintendstroid

nintendstroid 405th Regiment Officer

saw is gonna be cool man jeez,

Ill add your magnum to the list real soon :)

6. ObiJ3ff

ObiJ3ff

I have blood shooting out of my noise over the amazing pron happening here.

7. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Update on the sniper work, also made a "kit" to make the magnum look like Buck's/The Whispered Truth. Ill redo the suppressor when more images are released!.
    IMG_20150928_184628898_HDR_zpslcfa5g19.jpg
    IMG_20150924_175334865_zpsncel439n.jpg
    sdfghkjhgfdhgfds_zpsjocx22ep.jpg
    sdfghkjhgfdsgds_zps0xuc1eey.jpg
    sdfghjkkjhgfdsjhgfd_zpsjqxp7jxb.jpg

Attached Files:

vshore100 likes this.
  8. PiercingThread7

PiercingThread7

Stopping by this thread and seeing how unbelievable these look gave me the nerdgasm of a lifetime. keep it up! :3

9. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

Going through the thread, i haven't seen any updates on halo5 BR. Well, as far as pricing, and when kits will be available? As aways, impeccable work your putting out! Eye candy isn't enough, must find a way to raise extra funds to get my hands on a kit!

10. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Hey hey hey I'm working on it. Right now the smg and sniper are up for grabs in the marketplace. Br is up next.

Reclaimer16 likes this.
  11. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Sorry for the lack of updates, other things on myplate at the moment. Br should be printing soon. Hopefully ill have time to finish the shotty soon!

12. Rec0nlukas

Rec0nlukas New Member

First of all, great work man. Best halo 3d models I have ever seen. I know you are currently bussy with the halo 5 models, but do you think you will ever be making a m6c socom?

13. proteus616

proteus616

Love the work man, I am an aspiring modeler and this is the type of work I aspire to make

14. Shadez

Shadez New Member

Throws kids college money thru computer screen....
    computer.jpg

15. Fllschrimjager

Fllschrimjager

This is some amazing work you have done here love to see your stuff and love that you are 3d printing it!

16. SpartanCC

SpartanCC New Member

WOW!!! Just wow i agree these are best 3d models i have ever seen! As Rec0nlukas said i would love to see an M6C SOCOM, but please don't rush, this is amazing work as it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  17. mul12

mul12 New Member

Hey man my English is very bad so i don´t understand all what is written here.... so please excuse if someone just asked the question and i don´t see it. But where did you get your reference Pictures from and if it´s possible can you give them to me please? Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Greetings

Lukas

18. DapperDane

DapperDane New Member

Thank you for sharing your passion. Outstanding work. I would recommend to keep close hold of your SLDPRT files, although I'm sure you already have that figured out. My best wishes for your continued success.

DapperDane

19. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion New Member

I'll just start and finish by saying that your work is too awesome to express in words.....

20. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Thanks guys, I should be doing the halo 5 classic Br scope soon, keep and eye out.

21. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

there we go... Image_zpsdkan7ogw.png
    kjhgf_zps85lmhh5w.png

Attached Files:

22. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

23. CarterBuilder12

CarterBuilder12

24. Mflanny34

Mflanny34 Member

Battle rifle is actually going to be produced my Dutch Props :)

m073 and CarterBuilder12 like this.
  25. Locus

Locus New Member

Can you do some more work on the assault rifle... I am making an assault rifle laser tag system and this will help a lot as I then have a printable base that I can work with, which will save me a hell of a lot of time.