Halo 5 Master Chief story discussion *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any pings on what the primitive Forerunners in Path Kethona have been up to since the activation?
Surely they can't have been there just to make the Domain more interesting...

the domain was shot to hell when the rings where fired same with the ark, which is where the UNSC find the badly damaged guilty spark. the librarian isn't dead most likely in the old didact's tome on earth. then the fact that most of what I've read on haloipeda, HBO, waypoint, and a few other's is the chief is a lost soldier, he has no one but he'll take order's and since the Spartan are there own branch and yes it's ran by a Spartan (Spartan-II, the recruiter is a Spartan-III (JUN), so with that the chief might not know what to do, I mean conrata was like his mother for most to the time, and his humanity is no-where to be found, because let's not for get his last words in halo 4 "she that once, about being a machine." because that's all he knows, god even Prescott (gear's of war 2) said for as long as we can remember war is all we know. so maybe that's what the chief is trying to stop by finding the forerunners and end it once and for all.

Re: Halo 5 Chief dies and has a son? :confused:

okay so its been a while sense I've been on the forums but what do you guys think about the new game concept art that 343 released with chief on bottom and the new charter on top this could say we'll be playing as him and through playing him we'll learn more about chief

I suggest you guys all start reading Halo: Escalation its the Dark Horse comic about what happens after Halo 4.They are currently on issue #7 and the next 3 (the first of which comes out on the 23rd of this month)are going to talk about the Chief and how he goes rouge(you can go to the halo wiki and look at the summer's of up to issue 11) they have already explained what happened to Palmer, Defranco, Lasky , and Jun from Reach

*Deleted*

Reporting the thread is sufficient.

-23Magnum

Yeah, just read through most of this and it is riddled with spoilers, rumour or not. In response to the theories that John-117 has a completely repressed sexual drive, this is not so. Also, Linda was put into cryo stasis and taken to a UNSC hospital and Kelly is basically MIA.

I don't know where you heard this rumor from, but no spartan(II,III, or IV) has any records of any children. Also, none of them would've had any time to reproduce, as with the IIs the covenant war happened too quickly, and almost all of the IIIs were killed in action before they reached 18. In additions, a decreased sex drive was a side effect with the spartan IIs(though not all were affected) and IIIs were completely infertile(as said by Dr. Halsey in Glasslands).

On a side note, I believe this post should be in the "Halo Universe" sub forum.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if he had a son. 343 ruined the story for Halo 4. They will F*ck up again with Halo 5.

We're not going to ban people for conjecture, but I would remind people to read the site guidelines about profanity and trying to circumvent the filters for it. (I'm looking at you there aiden26)

In any case, I will alter the thread title, and I will move the thread if the OP has no objections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back