Halo: Archetype fan film- teaser trailer released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrisan

Hey everyone! I finally decided to launch a fan page for my film, Halo: Archetype. As some people may know, I've been working on this film for a long time. It's still in pre-production and could definitely use some help in getting it off the ground! We already have some amazing props and costumes ready for this film but we're looking for that extra bit of help to make the best quality film possible.

We have many cast and crew positions available right now. We are currently seeking costume designers, VFX artists including modelers, animators, etc. and more.

If you'd like to be a part of this film and contribute in some way, please send an email to HaloArchetype@gmail.com and let us know how you'd like to help!

photo.php
6ercq6
6ercq6

Go check out the fan page, "Like" it, tell your friends and let us know what you think!

Official Facebook Page!

First official teaser photo for the film:
6ercq6.jpg

HaloArchetype_Helmet_CC_1k.jpg

The helmet was created by our very own 405th member- Sigma LS!

Stay tuned for more updates! Thanks!

-Enrisan

******UPDATE*****
Here is our teaser trailer!!!

[video]http://youtu.be/He1Lf02i6x0?hd=1[/video]

Screenshot from the trailer:

Halo_Archetype_Teaser_Screenshot.jpg
photo.php
photo.php

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bringing the fight to the Covenant. Looking forward to the action". .. or was that line from a different series? XD
Anyways, the world needs more Halo. Fan films are awesome for that. :D

As posted on the Facebook fan page:

We're excited to announce we'll be filming a teaser trailer very soon- this weekend if everything goes according to plan!! A concept trailer has been shown to a few people and it's received great reactions so far! We'll be sharing images from the shoot when it happens.

Please spread the word on the film and "Like" the fan page! Thanks!

Hi there. The trailer should be released sometime in early November. We'll give a specific date once we're closer to finishing the post work on it.

Thanks!

That would be pretty cool of you! Thanks!

I was wondering if anybody has any good, textured 3D models of Covenant vehicles like the Banshee and Covenant Cruiser that would work in Cinema 4D? Or even still images of models in high res with a transparency built in the file.

Please PM me if you do, thanks!

might check with dawn under heaven, helljumper, or the fallen for it and if that fails check with dafrontlinetrooper i bet he's got something.

Looks great! You guys should be proud of the awesome teaser, now I can't wait for the actual fan film! :D

I saw the teaser trailer last night. Great job, guys! 2012 is going to be awesome. Year of Halo Fan Films!!

Thanks for the support!!

The film is still in pre-production and being written. This brings us to our next step, I'd like to try and get a new, better Spartan costume built exclusively for the film. Any talented builders interested in taking on this challenge? Also, if anybody would like to contribute to the film in some way, please contact me at HaloArchetype@gmail.com

- Enrisan

Looking good, I hope you dont get the "Faith" treatment by Micro$oft/343

okay i just need to know if the ships are going to be tiwcked a little because they might need them and that's all, becasue the rest of it looks great.

Thanks CyberBen, we'll try and avoid that as much as possible.

okay i just need to know if the ships are going to be tiwcked a little because they might need them and that's all, becasue the rest of it looks great.

Everything you saw is used temporarily just for the teaser. The models came from somewhere on the internet. New assets will be created for the actual film. What you saw in the teaser is that absolute lowest quality work that will come out of this film, mainly since I did most of the VFX and that's not what I do, in fact I learned After Effects while making this teaser. Imagine people working on this film who specialize in that stuff!

If anyone is interested, we are looking for people who want to become part of the Halo: Archetype team.

3D modelers, concept artists, visual FX artists, costume and prop builders, and lots of other positions are available, basically what ever you think you can do to help out. We'd really like to get a new, original Spartan costume created for the film as well.

Please contact me at HaloArchetype@gmail.com or through the 405th if you're interested in being a part of this film!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back