halo armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

arny

So today i went to look at halo armor some one was selling off of craigslist. The costume came in about 17 piecess with rivitos and velcro.It seem light and cheap he didnt know what site he bouht it from. He bought it on line for about 600 the light lit up on the helmet and it came with no gun and an ex large body suite . I couldnt tell if it was a rubbies and it didnt come directons . Are all costumes broken up in to 16 or 17 pieces ?f or the costume or is it less if it is custom made because it would be attacked pleae let me know thanks adam from rochester ny

Rivets and Velcro 9 tmes out of 10 that specifies a Rubies which is a piece of junk. This would be Vagabond from the RPF Arny. For about the same price you could have a commissioned pep suit with more detail.

You can do a lot with a Rubies, but you will be spending more money than if you had just made it yourself. Basically, you will be buying a $600 pepakura cardstock suit (that is actually made of thin plastic) that you will need to reinforce, detail, and paint yourself to get it accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back