Halo Ce Marine, Higher Res Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to happy with the arm armor but the leg piece is as good as i can get.

halo_1_marine_part_three_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

the boot armor is a real pain in the $$@ so it might be a few days, if anyone would like to unfold the full thing pm me but just be warned you WILL need to scale it.

nice i think they look great,jw what 3d modeling software do u use and how hard would it be for someone that has no exp with it at all

Looking good! I'm glad that someone went back and did some higher res stuff of the old things.

Not to be a bother but an H3 needler request?

But yea Im trying to learn 3ds max....

ForgedReclaimer said:
i use 3DS MAX 2009 and it was hard at first but its fun when you get into it, there is some free 3d software around this this and more

hey thanks im gonna practice with it and see how it goes from there

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir, are amazing.

ForgedReclaimer said:
just the shins and shoulders and its all done for someone to unfold if they want to.

all-togather-130667047

Just let me know where to get the files. I would be more than happy to tackle them for you.
wink.gif

hey i got the pep password thing so i can unfold stuff if anyone needs it but do i need to export it or just save it

@FR: Looks great. I think you should keep the support strut in there for shaping purposes. Other than that, great work!!

@Harding: You wouldn't need to export the file, just save it.

Link to armor model download. I don't have the shins completed and it might be a while considering i did all of this in about a day or two. The shins a boot caps will be uploaded separate from this file later, sorry. so far i have had a lot of fun working on this and even though im not so good at 3d i plan to make more higher def models of low defs later.

whoever wants to try and unfold it go ahead just click download

marine HALO 1

ForgedReclaimer said:
whoever wants to try and unfold it go ahead just click download

marine HALO 1

The files are in the .max format, which is not supported by Pepakura Designer. You need to export or save them in either .3ds or .obj format first before they can be unfolded.

wink.gif
I have the files downloaded and will work on them as soon as I can. I will try and get them done as quick as possible, unless ral beats me to it
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back