Halo : Chronicle's Of Leet And Cega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to give more information about what your planning. Mainly because, the talents your seeking may have prior engagements, time constraints and funding issues to work around.

Dizzerak said:
I think you need to give more information about what your planning. Mainly because, the talents your seeking may have prior engagements, time constraints and funding issues to work around.

MORE INFO PLZ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Awfully demanding. Perhaps, instead of saying "I need" over and over, you could ask politely and give a little more information for the people that might be willing to help. This "I need" attitude typically doesn't get very nice responses. And good work for no cost, though it is given often on this site, it should never be asked for. Always be willing to compensate people that you are asking to work for you; let them decide whether they will take that compensation or not.

Mal

IroniumCostuming said:
well me and my friend Patrick were playing kill zone 2 a few months ago and thought, hey it would be fun to dress up as helghast and scare people at game stop, than later in the day we were watching a random halo machinima and switched from helghan to two odst's named 1337 and Cega. we've been working on this for awhile...the story is that the two best odsts in the unsc are sent on the craziest, coolest, scariest, and funniest missions. sometimes were gonna try to incorporate arby n the chief in the series. but the idea is that the spartan 3s (semi powered infiltration units) of course go on suicide missions but there is one that is attempting to overthrow the unsc. throughout the series 1337 and Cega slowly find pieces of the puzzle to stop spartan 3. what i need are people who have any skill animating for parts like cut scenes in space or for big things like the brute's and the ships. and for anyone who thinks theyve go talent, voice acting is needed. so whoever helps will be making a big contribution.

Nico, IroniumCostuming

Email me a script copy. I may be able to help find others outside the 405th with experience in some of these fields. Thanks

That's a whole lot of 3d, photoshop and traditional artwork you're asking to be handed over for free. 99% of the time artists just like anyone else don't work for free, rare exceptions include they were making that particular model anyhow or they're a college student who hasn't learned any better or really needs things for their portfolio. If an experienced modeler/artist was going to do this they atleast want the person to have a general plan of what they are doing. A script is an entire episode/series wrote out.

Cheers,

Kensai

If you're gonna have Spartan III's I'm in as a voice. (I'm 16) I could draw those reference pics too.

Well if its still on anyones mind, i am still in production of my fan film series. Anyone is welcome to join the team for production, as in trades of armor, cgi, music, and prop work. pm if interested.

Filming approximated to begin in summer of 2010

Refernce

--===First Episode===--

Introduction: Leet and Cega Theme

Narrator: The year, is 2552.[camera zooms from open space onto Fist Of Zeus] The war against the covenant hag raged on for too long. [camera goes into ship through small vent] Times have gotten rough for everyone caught in this dreaded war.[ camera goes into docking bay] But in these heightened times of furious battle two have sought it out.[ camera zooms to odst on docking pad] these two [ odst takes off helmet showing face] are leet [ pelican lands and drop off another odst, he too removes his helmet] and cega.

Leet:[Reads card] So uh? Your the rook?

Cega: If im a rookie, what does that make you [smirks]

Leet: [pauses] looks like we got a comdian on board [ walks into cegas face] i dont like comedians [pauses and looks around nervously] that much.

Cega: chill out dude, im looking for some bastard named leet, ya know him?

Leet: [ laughs] i AM him dude.

Cega: Oh, uh sorry. I was supposed to be studying names and faces on the way here,[looks away dramatically] but music and pie dominated my attention span.

[Marine chuckles in background]

Leet: fine, Im leet, your [sigh] partner. Get you $#!T im not hesitating for newcomers.

[camera zooms out and fades back into vent systems]

--===end scene 1===--

[camera moves quickly through vents and goes to hallway]

Leet: okay, cega this is your room key [hands card to cega] keep it dear.

Cega: why, what happens if i lose it?

Leet: [chuckles] then in that case your pretty much boned.

cega: [frowns] thats motivational.

Leet:[starts to walk away] dinners at 8,[shows eight fingers] be late and all the food'l be cold[leave scene]

Cega:[to himself] but the food are in heaters?.

[opens door and walks into room]

--===end scene 2===--

[camera shoots down hallway through doors and rooms to mess hall]

Leet:[talking to marines][laughing] And than he picked his legs up and went, BWAAAA

[all marines at table explode into laughter]

Marine: So thats why they sent that cega guy up here? A..A replacment...for THAT guy?

Leet:[chuckling] yeah! [sighs] oh i hope he lives for more than two drops!

[enter cega with diner tray]

Cega: c'mon leet the odst tables over there!

Leet:[sigh] fine [gets up with food] c'ya guys around!

[5 to 6 marines agree with remarks like "k, later, stay cool"]

[both sit at table]

Cega: sounds like your a riot here [mouth full of bread]

Leet: [drinks soda] i try to keep spirits up, did you see what was for dessert? [looks into space]

Cega: There will be delicious cake.

[awkward pause as both look at each other]

Leet: were you dropped on your head as a child?

Cega: [pauses] looks like we got a comdian on board

[long pause]

Intercom: [sounds like narration form team fortress 2] Leet, Cega to the pod bay immediately!

[both get up]

Leet: [sounding devastated as sweeps un-eaten food into trash] good bye, my love[camera zooms into and slow-mos tater tots falling into trash]

Cega: c'mon dumbass!

[both run out of mess hall as camera goes back into vent system]

--===end scene 3===--

[camera goes into pod room]

Debrief bot:[monotone voice] Ahhh, hello boys.

Leet: hey d-bot, Whats so important?

Cega: yeah we didnt even finish dinner!

Debrief bot: So sorry, a new mission from bridge command, you two are to be dropped onto One of atlas' moons

Leet: [confused and looking worried] why atlas? why one of its moons?

Cega: yeah, whats going on?

Debrief bot: [monotone sigh] we use the moons as an extensive communication relay station. We set up universal radio towers pretty much.

Leet: oh, but i still dont get why were being dropped onto it?

Debrief bot: Well on Atlas 3, the moon with the communication realy, Its gone down for no apparent reason.

to be updated later====

This still has to do with your series, so it should still be posted in the same topic. Plus, when did you get the ability to tell mods what to do?

dude, seriously... stop making so many topics about your series, keep it to one only.

and these two people are what? and where is the story relateing to them.. where is the other topic in the first place... this topic is.... useless...

no offence but dont post things like this that have no relevance to the halo universe here or have a halo story... if they do keep it to one thread. on a side note... why isnt more info in this thread really detailing who these two are and what they do.. looks to me like two friends that were bored and posted random pictures for no reson.. is this myspace or facebook?

again sorry for a bit of harshness

I am going to merge this, as has been pointed out, it's all about the same thing and should go in the same thread. I would suggest using Operation Chastity as an example, there's basicaly one thread for everything relating to the project so it's much easier to find anything you'd need to know.

CommanderFluffy said:
... is this myspace or facebook?...

It's funny, I was thinking this place must have become Myspace or Facebook when I wasn't looking, given some of the threads we've had recently...

Thank god it's not 4CHAN

I had a 4CHAN post, I can't read it, no cursing, I would post it, but I wanna play it safe with these mods...

They seem kinda strict....

Anyway, thank god it's not 4CHAN

I am done with posting this stuff here, i seem to be just pissing everyone off, The project is still a go, yo can still pm me for job openings. But im not going to post anymore on it. the next posts about this will be the trailer, and than the finished product. Sorry if this dissapoints anyone, but it seemed to anger more than that. If the mods could, could you please lock this thread up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back