Props Halo Combat Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Oh man, it sure has been a while since I last made a thread, specially about weapon props. :eek

But I decided to just make something to pass the time, and somehow the camera is recharged all of a sudden... So I just had to take pictures. ^^

Hope you like it. :)

PS: I will post more pictures later tonight, when the grip is glued together.

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

ACDCrockr209 said:
I got two words for ya my friend!

Super freaking awsome!!!

I want one!!!

-Pony

I do believe thats 3 words for him Pony xD

Awesome knife dude! I want one ^^

-Spartan-Sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Your English is very good! I have a friend in Norway who also seems to be great too, they must drill it in to you!

On another note, very nice video, I think ill buy a pull if you mold it!

mightymints said:
Your English is very good! I have a friend in Norway who also seems to be great too, they must drill it in to you!

On another note, very nice video, I think ill buy a pull if you mold it!

I've been practicing since I was 12 or 13... But I got the accent when I was around 14 or so. ;)

You're welcome for the blueprints Viper. Thank you for doing such a good job with them! :D

Was there anything that didn't seem right about the plans that you felt the need to change? The handle a good length/thickness etc?

juliet76 said:
You're welcome for the blueprints Viper. Thank you for doing such a good job with them! :D

Was there anything that didn't seem right about the plans that you felt the need to change? The handle a good length/thickness etc?

Everything is proportional. The blueprint was easy to understand, easy to use, clear and accurate. I give it a 10/10, so you did a fantastic job on it. ;)

If I had just lengthened the blade to twice it's length in M$ Paint, I could have had a two handed sword on my hands. ;) But the size it is in now feels exactly like a machete!

And now to something completely related: I will try to find some metal sheets to draw on and cut out the blade for the Knife. We have a lot of scrap metal around, so I'll try to convince my dad to get some of it.

A good friend of mine will receive my Combat Knife in the mail in the near future. I wont tell you guys who it is, but he will be molding and casting the knives, and they will be for sale. Whoever guesses the persons identity, you will get a cookie. :3

Also, a new video will be up shortly.

Keep it clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back