Halo Custom character build

Which halo helmet/is the best?, and also which weapon(s) should I make?

• Suppresor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnum (3 ODST, or Reach)

• Halo reach assault rifle

• Halo 4 Railgun

• Halo reach recon

• Halo 4 knife

• Halo 3 Spartan Laser

• Covenant carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wolf

Okay, so first things first, I discovered pepakura through someone I knew so now I had the Crazy Idea to make a Spartan.
I decided to make some Halo Reach armor pieces and the Fotus Helmet from Halo 4, I mainly did this because in my opinion I think the Halo reach armor is better the Halo 4. I will be posting a progress picture every day. And also if anyone reads this, can I get feedback.

Here is what I got finished on day 1:
WIN_20200228_22_37_32_Pro.jpg

I also got half the Fotus Helmet, And half a Spartan Laser finished but I don't think I did those on day one. P.S. These are recon Shoulders from Halo reach

Does anyone know how you would scale the halo reach mkv-shin-standard. I would follow Halogodness' tutorial but when I did the bicep it was to big. p.s. I am using Halo reach armor pieces just to make sure you guys know which one I am doing. Thanks in advance.

But him having to drag himself around with his arms due to the health problems of 40 pounds dropping on his hips from inside will increase both bicep AND tricep size.

EDIT: The protien powder is for muscle recovery. As he pulls himself along and the muscles start to grow, the protien will help fill in micro- tears in the muscle tissue.

Does anyone know how you would scale the halo reach mkv-shin-standard. I would follow Halogodness' tutorial but when I did the bicep it was to big. p.s. I am using Halo reach armor pieces just to make sure you guys know which one I am doing. Thanks in advance.
I sized the shins 10% increase with my halo reach spartan armor and they git me well being 5'11 in height so you have an idea of how big it is.

But him having to drag himself around with his arms due to the health problems of 40 pounds dropping on his hips from inside will increase both bicep AND tricep size.

EDIT: The protien powder is for muscle recovery. As he pulls himself along and the muscles start to grow, the protien will help fill in micro- tears in the muscle tissue.
To expensive I think I'll stick with the super glue. Bonds your skin together instantly.

Okay so now back to the actually halo part here is what I cam up with.
Helmet: Fotus
Shoulder: Recon (from Halo Reach)
Bicep: Halo reach standard+40lb dumbbells
Left forearm: Achilles
Right forearm: Noble (that's what the file is called.)
Handplate: Reach
Chest: Halo reach standard type a. (for some reason I like the extra detail.)
Waist piece: Forward until dawn(halo 4)
Lower body: Fotus.
Knees: Fj para
Extras: Buckler from Halo Reach, Hp Halo, and assault, I am serisouly thinking about tying dumbbells to the biceps, and triceps to triple the size(couldn't find size word that had t.)

Last edited:
Okay so a few days ago I decided to continue on the pepakura, almost have the Ua/multi threat shoulder finished.(all the other stuff on the table are parts of my costume that I didn't feel like doing (to be exact: Halo 5 noble forearm, halo reach ua helmet attachments fotus helmet, odst shoulder,and probably hundreds of pieces of cardstock.
WIN_20200404_23_52_52_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200404_23_55_32_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back