halo dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres mine
tags.jpg

well, my tags arrived today and I thought this would be a perfect oppurtunity to give you guys a small preview of some of my costumes...

trooper1.jpg

maul.jpg

spidey.jpg

sparrow.jpg

chief.jpg

:mrgreen:

Well, I'll give you it's spider man. But it's the venom suit over spider man, so you know... I guess I should have clarified. lol

Frizzlefry said:
Sorry, I'm a nerd and take for granted everyone read the comics. :footinmouth:

Or watched Saturday morning cartoons as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
so yea. i was going to say its symbiote spider man but some one got to that. i ordered mine and i should be getting them in a bot 5 days.

Well, Spiderman nerdery aside :hyper:

Red, thats the coolest thing have ever seen. I can't wait to see more of your costumes. The black Spiderman suit is incredible. Will you be wearing it to the movie?

Sean Bradley said:
Well, Spiderman nerdery aside :hyper:

Red, thats the coolest thing have ever seen. I can't wait to see more of your costumes. The black Spiderman suit is incredible. Will you be wearing it to the movie?

Well, i kinda abandoned the spidey suit because it wasn't turning out too well. I still have all of the supplies though so maybe i'll finish it up over the summer. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
aww i missed all the the fun :( well dang i was gonna blow you all out of the wat....forums with my spider-man knowledge but i guess i missed it so whatever red wins.

Is he still taking orders? I'd like some but my name is Spartan 118 and i was wondering if instead of my spartan joined number...I believe its 2153?...could I have my spartan number 118? Don't place my order just yet<or until I pay you cuz I dont want you placing the order then me not paying :(>

MA 405th inf.
David
spartan-118
<idk what I would put here>
MO regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back