halo dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wrote again with some ideas

Here are some reference pics. I would say we can fit around fifteen - sixteen characters per line maximum.
Perhaps slightly less on the 'Top' and 'Bottom' lines, maybe a few more characters in the 'Middle' rows.
I try to keep the text at least 3/32' (.094) in height so it's legible. I can use both upper/lower case lettering if needed.
You've got to consider that the top line will probably be the same for all tags, like your Cobra tags for example.
I hope this helps.

-T
WH40K_JL.jpg

w43RD_MECH_TAGS.jpg

Link think you got get a bluje print made of a spartna dog tag with the lines we;ve tohught of for a referance.

Mind asking him if he can do different font colors? and if he can do different color text within a single dogtag? Thanks.

ok he wrote back
Sorry, but multicolor text isn't an option with this material.
Just the brushed Aluminum / Single color tags like your Cobra tags.
Here's a quickie reference layout. I actually place the letters individually
if possible (sorta like the old type setters used to do for the newspapers).
Let me know which text style you prefer, and if you want the (4) lines of text or (5) lines.

I'll try to work out an actual layout to confirm that I can fit everything as shown.
I might have to just let the software place the text like I did for the quick reference image,
if there's not enough room for my preferred text gap spacing.

-Todd

Halo_Tags_1.jpg

he wrote back and he said that theres a min order on green its like 80 but its on plastic....so the only kolors that he has are black, red and blue

MA 405th Infantry
SPARTAN-### (the number that you join in)
rank
"state" Regiment

so have we all agree on this?

link4044 said:
MA 405th Infantry
rank
"state" Regiment

so have we all agree on this?

I'd prefer:
MA 405th Infantry
Username and/or real name
rank
"state" Regiment

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back