Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone see this:
(speaking of epic!)

I was about to go into some detail about this NOT being from 4, but i see an update saying it was confirmed... anyone have that news post please?

I see this whole scene happens in a medical bay as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to go into some detail about this NOT being from 4, but i see an update saying it was confirmed... anyone have that news post please?

I see this whole scene happens in a medical bay as well.

That could be some forunner tech seings as it's kinda advanced

On 343i's Halo website, they have uploaded new info on the Reach Title update, and more pictures of Halo: CEA and the Headlong remake in Halo: Reach. :D

My jaw just dropped...

2817468-web_preview.png

Here are all of the images they released.

Its official , Breakneck takes place in New Mombasa

PillarofAutumn1.jpg

PillarofAutumn2.jpg

pillarofAutumn4.jpg

PillarofAutumn5.jpg

Breakneck6.jpg

Breakneck5.jpg

Breakneck4.jpg

Breakneck3.jpg

Breakneck2.jpg

Breakneck1.jpg

Enjoy!

Jacob

Name one game that moves to another developer made from many of the previous developers employees with full devotion to the franchise of just that game.
Many employees? You mean 5? One of which never really made anything in the game?

And what does the name have to do with anything? 343i was made to shovel out Halos for Microsoft, since Bungie didn't want to milk it out.

Many employees? You mean 5? One of which never really made anything in the game?

And what does the name have to do with anything? 343i was made to shovel out Halos for Microsoft, since Bungie didn't want to milk it out.

Many was probably the wrong word. We do only have five and none of which are Bungie's Top Guns although frankie is a pretty good start. But who we have on 343i is not the only core aspect to judge on. At this moment 343i has done a phenomenal job running waypoint and is listening and interacting with the halo community and so far has done an incredible job transforming Halo CE, although we will know more when it gets released. 343i lost one of their employees because he wanted to change too much of the core of halo and that says a lot about who they have behind the closed doors that they wouldn't go soft and be the weak link in the chain and not stay true to halo, even though its still just a loss of an employee.

As far as "Milking It" goes, Bungie didn't leave because they didn't want to Milk the franchise they left to create new games and expand to more than just halo, honestly, 5 halo games would be enough for me to work on before i wanted something new. Saying that Halo is just being milked to death is just... well....

Not every game that lasts is getting milked, is it impossible that it lasts because its good? By using "Milking" than it must not be good? Hell, if any game is getting milked its Call Of Duty who is already at 8 games and going 15 if you count the others, but yet, its not because its a darn good game and has earned the right to go on just like Halo.

Milking is a term that should be left for farmers.

I may be wrong, i may eat my words later. But at this point in time 343i is doing a stand up job and doing justice to the franchise.

Onyx was destroyed

got armour is right, Onyx was glassed and it wasn't a shield planet created by the original Didact. If in fact what we see in the end of the Halo 4 trailer is a shield planet. The shield planets were the plan of the original Didact as an alternative to the Halo rings. It's my belief that we are looking at a new trilogy that introduces more information on the Forerunners, precursors and maybe even the Timeless One. If Cryptum is to be believed that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back