Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cough*Rampant*cough*

And i hope theres a halo 4 beta :D

Maybe... but now that Bungie handed over the Olah universe, the formula for epic online multiplayer may not have been let go. That was one of the best things that Bungie made: MULTIPLAYER.

343 focused more on the story aspect of the Olah universe, so they may focus more on the tiny details. It's a NEW Halo, and the Reclaimer part is just beginning.

To answer your question, SHdude, Blood Gulch is in Forge World - Canyon.

Anyway, just throwing this in here for kicks, he said "CE" which to me always makes me think Custom Edition. Though I know he meant Combat Evolved, how cool would it be for Coldsnap to be in Anniversary? xD

The forge world map of blood gulch is good but it's not the same as the original. Halo CE is good btw.

About the firefight maps that will be included: There will be AI marines to help you :D

Still a TON of Forerunner and even Precursor stuff 'out there'. And we have yet to set foot (in first person) in a shield world and Forerunner ships.

Anyone know (or did I miss it somewhere) if Marty will continue on creating the musical side of the 'verse?

Has anyone else thought of the fact the UNSC and Covenant might be coming to your aid in Halo 4? If you watched the art-trailer, you might have noticed the massive amount of UNSC or Human cruisers. Also regarding the Halo 4 Warthog in Forza 4, it is an updated almost new body style vehicle, which would verify the panel's discussion that the game does not take place in 2554, but way after. I mean I doubt that 343 is going to pull a "spiderman" and keep the old tech but just remodel it to their standards. Plus did I hear that Steve Downes, Jen Taylor, and Jeff Steitzer will be returning? Or was that just me?

Has anyone else thought of the fact the UNSC and Covenant might be coming to your aid in Halo 4? If you watched the art-trailer, you might have noticed the massive amount of UNSC or Human cruisers. Also regarding the Halo 4 Warthog in Forza 4, it is an updated almost new body style vehicle, which would verify the panel's discussion that the game does not take place in 2554, but way after. I mean I doubt that 343 is going to pull a "spiderman" and keep the old tech but just remodel it to their standards. Plus did I hear that Steve Downes, Jen Taylor, and Jeff Steitzer will be returning? Or was that just me?

We did, oddly we haven't touched that subject in this thread lol.

i knew that they would return, i had no question or thought to the contrary. When i saw all the UNSC vessels in the concept art i felt like passing out lol. Halo isn't Halo without the UNSC or Covenant and any game without both or one would be a break off series under another possible title because Halo has built to much over the past 6 games to blank out their incorporation.

Can't wait for the new Hog.

i knew that they would return, i had no question or thought to the contrary. When i saw all the UNSC vessels in the concept art i felt like passing out lol. Halo isn't Halo without the UNSC or Covenant and any game without both or one would be a break off series under another possible title because Halo has built to much over the past 6 games to blank out their incorporation.

Can't wait for the new Hog.

I never gave it a second thought that they wouldn't be in the game! I mean , come on! A Halo game featuring Master Chief WITHOUT Steve Downes !??!! THAT would make me SUPER mad! I did pick up that they are returning lol

I never gave it a second thought that they wouldn't be in the game! I mean , come on! A Halo game featuring Master Chief WITHOUT Steve Downes !??!! THAT would make me SUPER mad! I did pick up that they are returning lol

Got that right!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got that right!

I LOVED that video!

I found this quote in a youtube comment and HAD to repost it

"After Halo 6...

"343 Industries hands the 'Halo' title over to Sgt.Johnson Productions and they are making a new trilogy called the 'Bad@$$' trilogy which starts none other then the Sergeant himself."

It WILL happen lol

I LOVED that video!

I found this quote in a youtube comment and HAD to repost it

"After Halo 6...

"343 Industries hands the 'Halo' title over to Sgt.Johnson Productions and they are making a new trilogy called the 'Bad@$$' trilogy which starts none other then the Sergeant himself."

It WILL happen lol

That would be a trilogy to wait for.

Don't forget, Sgt Johnson said he gets a woman in Halo 4 lol. Kinda hard seeing that hes dead but that never stopped him before. Halo 4 Woman

New question, if Jason Staten does the voice for grunts and he's now no longer in Halo what will our hight challenged little friends sound like if they make a return.

I'm just thankful that Steitzer is going to return, because having halo without Steitzer would'nt be so fun. Imagine someone else saying his lines... Makes me cringe. Unfrigginbelievable!

I'm just thankful that Steitzer is going to return, because having halo without Steitzer would'nt be so fun. Imagine someone else saying his lines... Makes me cringe. Unfrigginbelievable!

Haha! That's SO true! I've been listening to him saying "Double Kill" "Triple Kill" "Killtacular" for years now! He MAKES Halo multiplayer !

I also posted this on the MK VII discussion . Here is a video teaser for the Documentary they are releasing that is chronicling the making of the MK VII from Halo 4 !

Look at 3:13 , I think it may be the new AR . Looks like a mix of the MA37 (from reach) and the MA5C (From Halo 3 )

Hi Everyone, I cant wait to get the Halo 4 and Halo Reach. I know when im gonna get my own Halo Reach. but what im excited about is getting Halo 4! so does anyone know EXACTLY when it will be released? i know that it will be on 2012 Summer. but I wanna know the exact date. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back