HALO FAN FILM POSTER DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one by me:
halofanfilmposterjt7.png

I missed my chance to get in on this :$ops!:

but if you dont mind I am going to make one just for the heck of it....as long as I can get to the comp after I start on it -.-

Yeah keep em comming, i have the tshirt design, but i want to make some prints of various others to auction for charity at the premiere.

So okay heres the deal

I have 8 large and 9 Medium and 2 XL up for grabs.

I know i asked once before, but now its for real.

They should be in by the end of next week. Ill post pics when i get them, but the pics posted in the earlier posts is what it will look like, with some slight resizements, but that is it.

So, they are 14 dollars plus shipping,
or if youll be at comic con and you find us, they will be 15 dollars straight up. I dont want to carry one dollar bills around :).

Since you guys have been so good to me yall are getting first pic, if there is more demand ill order more shirts, either way the ones you guys dont want by the time comic con rolls around i will take them with us there to try and sell.

Thanks and please once more post

size x quantity

Thanks so much.

Later.

Sign me up for med x 1. I'm still working out details if I'll be able to make it out to ccon this year, but once I figure that out, i'll let you know if I want one shipped or if I'll pick it up. In any case, put one aside for ol' red. For shipped shirt, I'm assuming paypal?

btw, if I pick one up at comiccon, i'm paying you in ones. :dee:

Ronster said:
More progress.

mc_prog4.jpg

Still no text.
Still working.

I was thinking of a biblical reference to the Chief.
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last."
-John 1:17
how do i add text to this picture without a textbox?
i wana put "time to own"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back