HALO FAN FILM POSTER DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want it? You got it!

violent Ladies and Brutal male individuals, I give you.
PIXELS PUT TOGRTHER IN A CERTAIN ORDER TO RESEMBLE AN IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!

haloposter.jpg

Just traced the ARG symbol in photoshop, white against black. Rendered a 3d model of the earth.I selected a circle of the render it and seperated it from the image, so it wouldn't be affected by the radial blur I added. I copied and pasted the symbol, deleted the black, and made a whole bunch of different layers. I added gaussian blur, so It looked like it glowed. After that, I paintes the cracks in aferica with the burn tool. Then, I found the halo logo on the nets, saved it, and copied and pasted it into the picture.

Well it looks awesome, and i want it as one of the posters, but you need to ad the disclaimer and credit stuff at the bottom like all the others.

it helps for when / if i make prints of any of these for any particular reason.

not to mention it attaches the poster to the film officially.

Yeah, I temporarily left that out until I knew what to put. I'm not used to that stuff, I don't usually read posters :dee: .

DSCN1255.jpg

BACK

DSCN1256.jpg

FRONT

Im putting together an Ebay page that will be up later this week. For those who cant do ebay we will work something out.

All shirts will go on sale on EBAY Wednesday April 1st at 12am.

Get them while they last.

A link will be sent out soon.

So i picked the cheapest shipping ebay had to offer and depending on where you are it will vary. Probably be around 20 dollars total.

Sizes are M L XL

Originally i wanted to do it August 1st but i thought to myself, why dont i just extend the life of this as long as I possibly can, and over a year was about the right amount of time.

By that time everyone will know about the film, so yeah April 1st is the correct date.

:dee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back