Halo Kid???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Have you guys ever heard of the Halo kid?
Before I joined the 405th, I always watched Halo armor in youtube, so one time I foind a video called "Halo Kid", Its about a kid making Halo weapons out of cardboard.
After watching that video, I went to his other videos and I found he finished an EOD helmet and chest, but the question is that in the beginning of the Video he has a pep cqb helm, so I was wondering If you guys know If he is or was a member of the 405th???

hope he is still in the 405th because I just want him to get a web redemption in here :
Tosh.0

Also Im not trying to Flame him or nothing, I just want him to get a Web Redemption.
And if you have watched Tosh.0 before, you know they do pretty awesome stuff :)

Woah... its been like, what, a year since I saw his video!
That inspired me to make cardboard armor, then I found that I sucked! So I roamed around, found Adams video about his suit, learned how to make a suit from abrant3's videos, found the 405th, fell in love with it, made armor! And that is my story

My story is kind of like Rhinocs, but I used metal wire and paper mache. you all know too well how that turns out..... NOW IM HERE AND LOOOOOOOVE ITTTTT!

That guy's method is a bit off, but his heart's in the right place. Unfortunately, his internet connection isn't. Could been so much more, had he joined up...

I gotta ask, though, does he use any sort of reference photos? His stuff is good, but way out of proportion. And needs paint. Lots of painty love. Course, I think he's younger than a lot of us, too.

We had a thread about it when his vid first came out, 1 1/2 or 2 yrs ago. I don't think he ever joined up but he was aware of us, a couple of members had messaged him about joining. I don't think that he ever did though.

EDIT:
Found the original thread, only 3 days away from being 2 years old:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11424-A-Kid-Who-Has-Built-Almost-Every-Weapon-From-Cardboard

Thanks Bro
Lets see if I can find something

I really want this Dude to get a web redemption :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back