Props Halo: Legends Covenant Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys you are right it is cool i got the movie when it came out dual with that sword was cool.Didn't think of it in till i started the hayabusa build i doing it out of thick cardbourd

WOW!!! In one of the renders, the sword looked like a carbine, but other than that, this one beautiful piece of elite weaponry.
Elites: 1
Humans: 0...

just thought I might wanna mention that I made this sword out of metal and it looks fantastic :D .. i put decals on the sword so the inside is black and the outside is still silver.. looks Fing sweet with my blue and white armour ( I have EVERY helmet with the same colours, so its interchangeable) and with my already large Halo weapons collection.. pics up soon :)

just thought I might wanna mention that I made this sword out of metal and it looks fantastic :D .. i put decals on the sword so the inside is black and the outside is still silver.. looks Fing sweet with my blue and white armour ( I have EVERY helmet with the same colours, so its interchangeable) and with my already large Halo weapons collection.. pics up soon :)

I would have to see a picture of that.

I would probably just make a curveblade out of some well folded aluminum sheeting.

I've unfolded Bevbors Pep to 22 pages. Can anybody tell me how to upload it or link it?
Incase anyone's wandering i'm making a cardboard one ((Fingers crossed)See my youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back