Halo Legends - Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ng31

Jr Member
I haven't really been around here very often (stop by every few days or so to check some threads) so I figured I'd put up a thread about my latest build.

A little while ago, I built a set of white Mark VI with a CQB helmet. I was asked to go to ConComics in Mexico and they requested I bring my Halo armor, so I rushed a lto at the end and wasn't really happy with the outcome (that and pieces broke on the flight home and I kind of gave my helmet away...lol).

So between then and now, Halo Legends came out, and I thoroughly enjoyed it (especially Homecoming and The Duel). So I decided to take the pieces that were still good from the suit I wore to Mexico, and fix them up a bit, replace/build all new pieces for the pieces that broke on the flight home,add LED's, and repaint everything to resemble Daisy (from Homecoming) as closely as possible.

Well this is the outcome/result :

The first time wearing the new armor (needed better strapping and a few other fixes)

1003133738.jpg

With my friend as Non-Spartan Daisy (worn at Acen) :

2021full.jpg

And one you might have seen on Kotaku (if you frequent that site) :

2020full.jpg

There's still some things I'm not too fond of (like how half the LED's decided to cut out on my left forearm and I still don't have Needler spikes in the damaged area of the chest), but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it.

So you haz the baby! Lol.

Well very nice suit indeed, love the way the helmet is. Very nice work, how long did this take?

SteveJ said:
So you haz the baby! Lol.

Well very nice suit indeed, love the way the helmet is. Very nice work, how long did this take?

I put it at near 3 months of on & off work...was never really in a hurry to finish it until I got invited to that Mexican convention...then I had to bust ass for a month...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
thatdecade said:
Very cool, I did see that pic on kotaku. Glad to know it was from a 405th member.

Yeah...been getting a ton of "how'd you make it" questions are well...sending them all here... :p

Also, thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back