1st Build Making my first 3D printed Halo armor :D

Update:
I finished my armor just in time for a cosplay convention here in Munich last weekend!
I’m very happy with the result! Had some attachment issues but we worked it out! Absolutely loved wearing it and having my cats as decals on my armor made me so happy haha
I plan on wearing it at Gamescom this year, until then I have time to make a few adjustments and think of a new weapon! :D
OH MY, soooooo pretty
You said the colors but I dont believe what exact colors (brand/color code) you said you used

OH MY, soooooo pretty
You said the colors but I dont believe what exact colors (brand/color code) you said you used
Thank you so much!

I bought the spray paint on the Betterrun Onlineshop. They are from Montana Cans.

The colors I used for the armor are:

BLK400-4040 Pimp Violet (as a base coat) EMC4230 Metallic Plum (a thin layer on top)
EMC1050 Metallic Gold
EMC9000 Metallic Black

For the Gravity Hammer I used:

BLK400-7360 Slate
BLK400 Silverchrome

And some brown, silver and black acrylic paint for weathering.

I loved working with Montana Cans. They dry super fast and you only need one coat for full coverage. (probably because they’re for graffiti art) :D

Thank you so much!

I bought the spray paint on the Betterrun Onlineshop. They are from Montana Cans.

The colors I used for the armor are:

BLK400-4040 Pimp Violet (as a base coat) EMC4230 Metallic Plum (a thin layer on top)
EMC1050 Metallic Gold
EMC9000 Metallic Black

For the Gravity Hammer I used:

BLK400-7360 Slate
BLK400 Silverchrome

And some brown, silver and black acrylic paint for weathering.

I loved working with Montana Cans. They dry super fast and you only need one coat for full coverage. (probably because they’re for graffiti art) :D
A while back I made a design in paint 3d for a mark vii helmet with colors that look 99% like yours :lol:
thanks man

Update:
I finished my armor just in time for a cosplay convention here in Munich last weekend!
I’m very happy with the result! Had some attachment issues but we worked it out! Absolutely loved wearing it and having my cats as decals on my armor made me so happy haha
I plan on wearing it at Gamescom this year, until then I have time to make a few adjustments and think of a new weapon! :D
That looks so amazing! Love the colors you chose! And the Gravity Hammer looks great!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back