Halo Lego's, oh, wait, no it isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fail!! I mean Shortsword? Really? Must be in topsy turvy town. Its the Longsword. But I have to say that the ODST drop pods are actually ok....but don't waste your money on this!! Waste it on the Square Enix Play Arts Kai Halo Reach Figures...$50 each.

Lego's all about "family friendliness" They don;t do hardcore weaponry. Solution? Build megablocks in subassemblies with glue.

SPRTNBD50 said:
Its a fail!! I mean Shortsword? Really? Must be in topsy turvy town. Its the Longsword.
No, Shortsword is correct. Halo Wars created a bunch of new vehicles, one of them being the Shortsword, which is an atmospheric bomber. Longswords are space fighters (capable of atmospheric too, though) and don't appear in Halo Wars.

alix965 said:
Just out of curiosity, do YOU like legoes ? HAHAHA.
Not sure if that's sarcastic or not, but yes, I love Legos. It's been a few years since I bought a set, but I do keep up with the major Lego news and check what the stores get in. I have a heavily modified Millenium Falcon sitting on my night stand.

Unlike most of the highly focused cheap junk kids get these days, Legos are actually durable, quality toys that inspire creativity and imagination. Bricks can be used and re-used over and over again, and in some surprising configurations. Some of the veteran builders of the AFOL community will blow your mind with some of the things they can do with those bricks, from innovative building techniques, to massive projects (22 ft aircraft carrier), to robotics.

For example, a rubik's cube solver built entirely from Mindstorms:
(yes, I went completely overkill with my response to what may not have been a serious question)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used lego digital designer and made a 120 dollar Pelican that holds 12 people. Its scaled correctly :p Sadly i dont have enough money to buy it.

No, Shortsword is correct. Halo Wars created a bunch of new vehicles, one of them being the Shortsword, which is an atmospheric bomber. Longswords are space fighters (capable of atmospheric too, though) and don't appear in Halo Wars.

Really, I never really had interest in Halo Wars but there is a vehicle called the Longsword.

I actually enjoyed these and think there really cool. Albeit if you wanted to play with them (I don't do that. . . very much) they would break apart, I just use them as a display with my other legos

I actually enjoyed these and think there really cool. Albeit if you wanted to play with them (I don't do that. . . very much) they would break apart, I just use them as a display with my other legos

WHATS THE POINT OF legoez if u NO PLAY WITH Tehemz? Sorry for the flame just really what do you do with them?

Really, I never really had interest in Halo Wars but there is a vehicle called the Longsword.
True, but not in Wars.

Not sure if that's sarcastic or not, but yes, I love Legos. It's been a few years since I bought a set, but I do keep up with the major Lego news and check what the stores get in. I have a heavily modified Millenium Falcon sitting on my night stand.

Unlike most of the highly focused cheap junk kids get these days, Legos are actually durable, quality toys that inspire creativity and imagination. Bricks can be used and re-used over and over again, and in some surprising configurations. Some of the veteran builders of the AFOL community will blow your mind with some of the things they can do with those bricks, from innovative building techniques, to massive projects (22 ft aircraft carrier), to robotics.
First, -blam!- yes! Lego collection: 16,000 and counting.

Second, the Shortsword is mentioned at least once before Halo Wars, as I recall, oddly enough. I wanna say the Halo 2 concept art thing, but don't quote me.

WHATS THE POINT OF legoez if u NO PLAY WITH Tehemz? Sorry for the flame just really what do you do with them?
This

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

There's an ODST drop pod?!? How have I never seen that? I want one now. . .

And I see a Bespin Cloud Car in the bottom right corner. I have that same set laying around here somewhere. . .

The halo is one of three shelves of legos it also has some things I've built myself.
I think the drop pods were at Toys (backwards)R Us.

Lol, on the the bottom shelf is chronoligicly ordered star wars sets from droids to clones to stormtroopers etc
The top shelf is all medievil/ ancient stuff.
Legomaniac for life!

ima be the first person to say the chopper sucks no trolling to the builder but to the designer(although i couldn't do a better job)

ima be the first person to say the chopper sucks no trolling to the builder but to the designer(although i couldn't do a better job)

All these halo lego models are based on the halo wars designs:p So the chopper is designed with the reference from the halo wars model:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back