Halo Live Action VIDEO - Download Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see any CG. I only saw models and standard special effects.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Look at that scene with the sniper rifles being assembled again.... it doesn't look CG to you? The warthogs and Pelicans are too.

Granted it's CG utilizing existing footage, but Computer Generated nonetheless..

Maybe it isn't as evident in the HD version.... I'm looking at the Medium resolution version...

i hate having to wake up early i missed everything lastnight. im so confused and amazed.
:heart: :heart: :heart: HALO 3 :heart: :heart: :heart:[/b]

Sean Bradley said:
Look at that scene with the sniper rifles being assembled again.... it doesn't look CG to you? The warthogs and Pelicans are too.

Granted it's CG utilizing existing footage, but Computer Generated nonetheless..

Maybe it isn't as evident in the HD version.... I'm looking at the Medium resolution version...

it looks good in HD

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, they must be models. maybe not.

They had better be models in the actual movie though. And no using digital to shoot the film, looks very ... dunno. You know how BBC footage looks different than US footage?

Does anyone have a direct download link to this?

Go to Bungie.net. Click top story, and download from that page. There are multiple file sizes there for DL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that for the one with the SRS being assembled too? I was only able to download the KICK ASS game trailer

This video is going to be a series!!!!

x0711halo3e3xboxe3r5t02mu0.jpg

x0711halo3e3xboxe3r5t00ej9.jpg

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=19205

Okay, that's pretty cool... We'll have to get a link to the videos, if it's not provided by Bungie.

P.S. I found a download to the video... it was pretty kick ass

Dang Im happy and pissed at this.

The standards of my film are going to be compared and in question all the time now.

Its cool that they are finally doing this dont get me wrong. Im just overly jealous.

It looks amazing though. They did great.

im not pissed due to weta is doing the props, it gives me some to look up too and see the props in real life as it surpose too....then i can see how they made them just by studing them :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back