Halo Live Action VIDEO - Download Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
high def version shows end marine chewing gum. def not manequin.
where did you get the high def at? :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok that wasnt there when i tried to download it.....now its saying the server is busy :evil:

took me 4 times of watching it before I realized that the machines were screwing in sniper rifle barrels.

Pissed! HA! i just,um, released myself after watching all those swwweeet Halo trailers. That, my friends, is why Halo 3 will absolutely BLOW us away.

77a3d0c2e4.jpg

MY GOD!!!!!!! JUST LIKE IN THE ALIENS COMMERCIAL!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

I say it like 3 minutes ago..this is brilliant..its the best thing ever...even better then the Beta!!

fdca8469b9.jpg

They are not H2 ODST..They are H3...Is this a Hint?

Damn this is the best thing EVER!

Sean Bradley said:
And, truth be told, it wasn't very polished CG

Remember, this is for the game, not movie (for now).

I think they did that on purpose just to show what halo 3 looks like. They probably used the halo 3 models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I know it says Halo 3 at the end, but I thought that Peter Moore suggested that this came from footage produced for the movie.

And I'm not saying it looks bad, the CG just looks less than Hollywood standards, which is understandable because of the lack of studio backing ... it's like a demo...

So do you think this is just for promoting the game? They're obviously using it to that effect now, but I believe the real reason this was shown was to put more pressure for a studios to step up to the plate to fund the picture.

Y'know, all that stuff that P.M. was saying about Halo becoming the Star Wars of a new generation, being a huge blockbuster property.... it sounded like a movie sales pitch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back