Halo Live Action VIDEO - Download Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the more i watch it the more ideas i get.
Whats great, is that this solidifies the use of plastic buckles.

I dont want to hear anymore crap about them, those soldiers had plastic buckles on their armor.

So there. :happy1:

haha i seen that and i was going to say something but i forgot :mrgreen: sorry for given you so much crap about it

I'm really excited to see what Peter & Team can do. I mean look at LOTR and King Kong! It's gonna be the best year ever. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dont get too excted its not Peter Jackson, its Neil something and all he has dnoe in the past are some very well done short films that are pseudo documentary.

They all have great special effects but i wouldnt expect anything more than what he is already done, the look and feel that is.

Oops, thanks for reminding me its Neil! But whoever did it, the did a pretty good job anyway.

Mr. T approves! :christa:

Well I think Peter Jackson has something to do with this. Weta is his effects company after all.

I anticipate that this is showing events leading up to Master Chiefs return to earth... so I'm not expecting him to show up until the very last episodes.

Chewdog, don't worry about your film being compared to this. What you're creating is fan made, and will be loved regardless of what they do with these short films.

because we would be copy right the halo trade mark, the trade mark is owned by microsoft and we have to get permision to do so (i would assume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back